Applying for jobs on your website

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Veronica R. Walker in Fort Wayne, Indiana

89 months ago

I have tried several times to apply for the Professional Interviewer position to work at home and cannot do so. I have even tried to fine an address to send my resume. I only see the city location which is Rockville, MD. How do I apply for this position? There was an ad in the Sunday paper (April 1, 2007), the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette, but the website that was listed in the ad is erroneous. When you try to go to the website it says "sorry no such website". This would be a perfect position for me. I would be most appreciative if you could assist me in this matter. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sunr in Toledo, Ohio

89 months ago

Yes these have been advertised in my local newspaper plenty of times (toledo,Ohio) I havent been able to get on either whenever you put the web site it takes you to another search engine, this has happened in the past few months maybe this is why they cant get any employees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

sunr said: Yes these have been advertised in my local newspaper plenty of times (toledo,Ohio) I havent been able to get on either whenever you put the web site it takes you to another search engine, this has happened in the past few months maybe this is why they cant get any employees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for your reply. After I sent this comment; I managed to get the mail address. The address that I found was in Rockville, MD. Thanks again.

Jeff Phillips in Loganville, Georgia

88 months ago

I am unable to get in the Westat site, can you please assist?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Allie Amith in Florissant, Missouri

88 months ago

Veronica R. Walker said: I have tried several times to apply for the Professional Interviewer position to work at home and cannot do so. I have even tried to fine an address to send my resume. I only see the city location which is Rockville, MD. How do I apply for this position? There was an ad in the Sunday paper (April 1, 2007), the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette, but the website that was listed in the ad is erroneous. When you try to go to the website it says "sorry no such website". This would be a perfect position for me. I would be most appreciative if you could assist me in this matter. Thank you

The Westat Website is: www.westst.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Allie Amith in Florissant, Missouri

88 months ago

Allie Amith said:
The Westat Website is: www.westst.com

www.westat.com

Sorry

Tiffany Hamilton in East Alton, Illinois

88 months ago

The address is www.westat.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Peter Reichmann in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

88 months ago

I too have been unable to apply for the Professional interviewer/ home based job opportunity. Please send me the

I too have been unable to apply for the Professional Interviewer home based job opportunity. I cannot get through on the website mentioned in the ad. Please send me the mailing address of Westat headquarters in Rockville MD. so that I can send my resume to you. Thank You for your timely reply.

Peter Reichmann
Milwaukee,Wisconsin
April 10, 2007

Danin Gray in Saint Louis, Missouri

88 months ago

Good Evening,

The interviewer job for Westat in also posted on Monster.com and St. Louis Today. I've tried visiting the website but I'm getting the error message that the website is encountering some problems. Could someone please let me know if they have successfully submitted a resume to apply for the job.

Thanks
Danin Gray
St. Louis, MO

Withheld

88 months ago

Unsure if any of this will be helpful but I have found information about Westat because I was also interested in the Interveiwer position that was advertised in my local paper. I found the following from a google search and on a web page so unsure how accurate it will be.
Westat
1650 Research BLVD
Rockville, MD 20850
ph#301-251-1500
fx#888-201-1452
email:resume@westat.com

Please advise the forum of the results you get with the above info. Im sure we would all love to know about it.

D. in Richmond, Virginia

88 months ago

This is the correct address to the website.

www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/ApplyOnline/ExternalLinkApply.aspx?useframes=True&strcrit=&aourl=http%3a%2f%2ftrcjobs.westat.com%2f&companyname=&Job_DID=J3H1P27872FPG7D2D9Q

You have to fill out a survey of sorts before you get to the actual job application. Good luck. I have my interview later this week.

sunr in Toledo, Ohio

88 months ago

I actually emailed westat themselves about a week ago the woman stated that their is nothing wrong with their website, it may be my security features on y computer I never did check, I was getting frustrated....that may be the issue

88 months ago

Thanks so much for the info. I found the same address while I was researching the company. I mailed by resume to the that same address, less than 2 weeks ago. I have not heard anything yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dazey

78 months ago

Cris_In_CA in California

74 months ago

Veronica R. Walker in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: I have tried several times to apply for the Professional Interviewer position to work at home and cannot do so. I have even tried to fine an address to send my resume. I only see the city location which is Rockville, MD. How do I apply for this position? There was an ad in the Sunday paper (April 1, 2007), the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette, but the website that was listed in the ad is erroneous. When you try to go to the website it says "sorry no such website". This would be a perfect position for me. I would be most appreciative if you could assist me in this matter. Thank you

Hi
looks like these posts are quite old but if you are still interested, I have worked at Westat for 7 years. The address is www.westat.com
This is a reputable company and has been around since the 1960's. you can find alot of information by going to westat.com or doing a google search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.