Winco in Hemet, Ca

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

psantone in Hemet, California

56 months ago

I've been told from customer service at another Winco to look for a trailer at the new Winco location in Hemet, haven't seen one yet and the store is looking closer to being done. Any idea where and when they will be accepting applications?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Tammie Pease Hemet, ca in San Jacinto, California

56 months ago

psantone in Hemet, California said: I've been told from customer service at another Winco to look for a trailer at the new Winco location in Hemet, haven't seen one yet and the store is looking closer to being done. Any idea where and when they will be accepting applications?

dont know yet, but if anyone finds out can you let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TAZMUR in HEMET, California

56 months ago

Check YahooHOTJOBS. The application process was posted there on the 10th.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

TAZMUR in HEMET, California

56 months ago

EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES! HIRING NOW... for our new Hemet Store Call Eight-Six-Six Nine-Four-Six Two-Six-Five-Six Extension Number 3434 or online at: www.careermapping.com/wincofoods/ Deadline to Apply: September 18, 2009 All position open No experience needed! WinCo Foods is a leader in the grocery industry with competitive wages, career advancement opportunities,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Alica Magdaleno in Hemet, California

55 months ago

They already did their hiring and had too many people apply. I was told that if I didn't get hired now then to come into the store when they open and fill out a new application. Either way you will have to go online and do the survey at www.careermapping.com/wincofoods/ if you want to even think about getting hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Karrie92 in San Jacinto, California

55 months ago

Actually, im waiting for a call to have an appointment for Drug and Background Check...it wasnt entirely impossible...everyone was waiting til' last minute to apply so it was pretty much 1st come 1st serve

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.