How to get a job at Wis International.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Wis International? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Supervisor in Munford, Alabama

30 months ago

All you need to do is go online to wisintl.com and fill out the application. Usually you will receive a call from them in 7 to 10 days, depending on their interview schedule and hiring needs. If you do not hear from them, try calling. Just be persistent. It pays.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Supervisor in Munford, Alabama

30 months ago

All you need to do is go online to wisintl.com and fill out the application. Usually you will receive a call from them in 7 to 10 days, depending on their interview schedule and hiring needs. If you do not hear from them, try calling. Just be persistent. It pays.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lana in Salix, Pennsylvania

13 months ago

Just fill out your application , you set your own time when they should call you. And they will call you on your time you've set ...Thats what happened to me. Someone here said that this company got sued many times, REALLY? I have checked BBB about WIS International and you know what...NO COMPLAINTS AND BBB GRADED THEM A+ CHECK FOR YOURSELF.Anyway my interview will be Aug 16th at 2pm.....I hope it goes will, if not ...It wasnt God's will.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lil Smokie in Indianapolis, Indiana

1 month ago

Host said: Do you work at Wis International ? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

They will hire anybody. All you have to do is show how stupid you are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.