What's the company culture at WyzAnt Tutoring?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at WyzAnt Tutoring?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at WyzAnt Tutoring?

Reply - Report abuse

rjs4289@aol.com in Englishtown, New Jersey

59 months ago

I am a Pre-School through Third Grade teacher, and I am interested in tutoring this summer. I have had experience in various curriculums. Please email me back with more details. Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

CL CL in Jackson, Tennessee

15 months ago

They post a lot of jobs, so you should be wary of that. I have tried to work there over and over, but you'll never actually see a student, much less a paycheck from them. Clients are allowed to preview the site without committing, so you'll get inquiries, but the site blocks the phone number if they don't have pay information on record. It's constantly getting your hopes up, but people, or the site, never follow through. It's probably easier to post on Craigslist and find someone that way. That's what I did, since WyzAnt never actually gave me any clients.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mrsvmax68 in Spring, Texas

15 months ago

I tried Wyzant and found that I did not get the business I thought I would. I just signed up with You Get Smarter Online Tutoring. It's kinda my own business. I can tutor students anywhere, they give me access to a virtual classroom to conduct my tutoring sessions. They are letting me try it out free for 60 days, then if I like it I pay only $25 a month, I get to keep 90% of my fees. They only charge 10% to cover the cost of the online scheduler and payment processing. It really looks like it will work out. Just though I would share. You should check them out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.