Yorkson Legal News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Yorkson Legal stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

N/A in New York, New York

90 months ago

Yorkson Legal was so unprofessional. They apparently
have tons of jobs. However, the office was totally unorganized. The woman who interviewed me was telling me details about jobs and employers that were completely inappropriate. Halfway through the interview I questioned why I was ther. Nonetheless, I stayed and was cheerfully told I would be hearing from them that day. Three weeks has gone by and not even a phone call. Meanwhile I've tried other staffing agencies and have much better luck. YORKSON LEGAL.... NOT WORTH IT!!

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

N/A in New York, New York

90 months ago

Yorkson Legal was so unprofessional. They apparently
have tons of jobs. However, the office was totally unorganized. The woman who interviewed me was telling me details about jobs and employers that were completely inappropriate. Halfway through the interview I questioned why I was there. Nonetheless, I stayed and was cheerfully told I would be hearing from them that day. Three weeks has gone by and not even a phone call. Meanwhile I've tried other staffing agencies and have had much better luck. YORKSON LEGAL.... NOT WORTH IT!!

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

N/A

88 months ago

I have solid law firm experience in word processing and was assured over the phone by a Yorkson representative that she could help me find a GOOD job. I arrived on time for my interview and was told by the receptionist to have a seat and Sara would be with me shortly. The receptionist went into a closed door meeting with what appeared to be the only other two people in the office. No one was at the front desk or anywhere else in sight. I waited over 30 minutes with nothing happening. No one gave me paperwork to fill out, tested me, or any explanation as to when or if Sara would appear. Finally, with what sounded like unanswered phones ringing off the hook, I left. From this experience, my judgment is Yorkson is not a professional organization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in New York, New York

86 months ago

Don't even bother with Yorkson. They're terrible. They have the same job postings over and over again. They outright lie about availability of jobs. Their president, Michael Reichwald, likes to put on big airs, and make all sorts of veiled threats, when he's just really all talk. And their primary legal recruiter just doesn't know what she's doing, and uses classic bait and switch tactics to get people to meet with her

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.