Would Forever 21 Hire A Fuller-Figured Female?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

IAmNotARobot in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

19 months ago

Hi,
I am going to an open interview at Forever 21 next week because they renovated the store and are now looking for more employees. I went to one of their open interviews in September '12 but I know I bombed it. I went to the store today because it was their reopening. I am a female of a fuller figure so I browsed around their Forever 21+ section. One thing I find interesting particularly interesting was that in the store there were no employees of my size, not even in the plus size section. I'm only 18, I graduated HS last year, and I still haven't gotten a job. My sister used to work there, so she helped me with interview questions that I found online from past interviewees. Besides that, I love fashion and know what is in trend. Do you all think I have a shot at getting the job or should I not even try?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Almost Suicidal in San Antonio, Texas

19 months ago

For sure you should try. And if they have clothes that fit you, then it's not like you couldn't sell the store. I think if you can sell yourself, you have a shot, go for it and good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Jacksonville, Florida

19 months ago

They have in Tampa. I was kidding and asked if they had large, and she pointed me to the section. They went up to 3X.

Beth in Plano in Plano, Texas

19 months ago

I don't see why they wouldn't hire you.

T in Marshville, North Carolina

18 months ago

Yes maam uu have a chance! I'm plus size and I just got a job there :)

IAmNotARobot in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Hi,
I am going to an open interview at Forever 21 next week because they renovated the store and are now looking for more employees. I went to one of their open interviews in September '12 but I know I bombed it. I went to the store today because it was their reopening. I am a female of a fuller figure so I browsed around their Forever 21+ section. One thing I find interesting particularly interesting was that in the store there were no employees of my size, not even in the plus size section. I'm only 18, I graduated HS last year, and I still haven't gotten a job. My sister used to work there, so she helped me with interview questions that I found online from past interviewees. Besides that, I love fashion and know what is in trend. Do you all think I have a shot at getting the job or should I not even try?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.