Accounting job interview advise

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

stacismith05 in Dacula, Georgia

66 months ago

I have been searching accounting job for three months. So far this is the third company called me for interview for all those months. When I am preparing interview questions or refresh my experience, my heart is biting very fast,shaking, and my head is going blank. I have accounting degree. I have seven years accounting experience. I worked from Accountant to Accounting Manager. I used to worked 90 to 100 hrs a week and most accounting functions. My interview is next week. I don't know what to do. please someone advise!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Paulina626 in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

stacismith05 in Dacula, Georgia said: I have been searching accounting job for three months. So far this is the third company called me for interview for all those months. When I am preparing interview questions or refresh my experience, my heart is biting very fast,shaking, and my head is going blank. I have accounting degree. I have seven years accounting experience. I worked from Accountant to Accounting Manager. I used to worked 90 to 100 hrs a week and most accounting functions. My interview is next week. I don't know what to do. please someone advise!!

I have same problem as you. My nerves get the best of me. But people tell me it gets better after you do it over and over... Just keep practicing your notes and what you will say. Once you have memorized everything so well, expelling it at an interview will be easier even when you get nervous...Good luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.