Administrative Assistant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Jessica in San Francisco, California

89 months ago

I have had no luck trying to find a part-time job, although I am certainly qualified. Does anyone know how I can put myself out there more?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Myla in Fremont, California

89 months ago

What type of work are you looking for? Always helps to be specific, otherwise, the client will think you are just looking for a job to have one, and that won't be attractive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gloria in San Antonio, Texas

88 months ago

Jessica in San Francisco, California said: I have had no luck trying to find a part-time job, although I am certainly qualified. Does anyone know how I can put myself out there more?

There are other ways to put yourself out there, like internet. That would be one way to also look for a job. Sometimes it helps to go through an agency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Points in Chicago, Illinois

88 months ago

Our government gave all the jobs away to other countries. It's call Globalization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patricia in Ottawa, Ontario

88 months ago

I agree with Gloria. Try going through an agency. It's a good way to get contacts. I found a job through an agency. I had to go through a few short-term jobs I wouldn't have wanted to keep, but then I got a permanent job and was in it for 8 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shirley H. Taylor in Huntsville, Alabama

77 months ago

I feel with my 35 + (plus) years as administrative/executive assistant skills, my knowledge, skills, and abilities will be an asset to your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shirley H. Taylor in Huntsville, Alabama

77 months ago

With more than 35 + (plus) years in the administrative, executive assistant field, my knowledge, skills, and abilities will be an asset to your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ruthie in Woodstock, Maryland

75 months ago

Jessica in San Francisco, California said: I have had no luck trying to find a part-time job, although I am certainly qualified. Does anyone know how I can put myself out there more?

Just seek God continually, I'm out of a job two; but God continually opening doors for me with temporary jobs. I paid my tithes and somehow someone either gives me money, or my gas may last longer etc. Just continue to pray and God somehow is going to make away. I know it's frustrated but He will supply your needs while He's preparing that great job for you. Just keep the faith like I am. Praying much for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.