Highest Education that you received?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Brooklyn Boys in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

I was cleaning out some old papers from a few years ago, and came across a magazine from Wisconsin, and they had different stats about the state. One of the things was education levels of all Wisconsin residents. It stated that in 2000 about 85% had a high school diploma and 91% in 2007 and only 22.8% had a Bachlors degree in 2000 and 25% in 2007. The figure may be slightly higher now that it is 2010, but I was surprised that just 25% of everyone in WI has a Bachlors degree. There was not mention of Associates Degree which I would have liked to know. But many employers want college for Admin Assistant jobs. What is the highest level of eduction that you have? I only have a high school diploma, and for over 30 years that was enough for a successful career until this Great Recession hit and everyone got hit no matter what degree you hold. I was once told for every 4 years that I worked it was like a year of college. So my working 16 years that was like getting a BA, at least in the past.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.