Infinity Retail Solutions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jade0514 in Minnetonka, Minnesota

40 months ago

Be careful about applying for jobs with this company. I did and went to a three hour interview that took at least a day off of my life, only to find out that it was a Multi-Level Marketing pyramid scheme type of a job. They mask their intentions through the usage of big company names like BestBuy, Target, Costco, and DirecTv.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

STP in Saint Paul, Minnesota

30 months ago

I did interview with Infinity Retail Solutions and it appeared to be a GREAT opportunity that I wish I could have taken advantage of. I could not because I am a single parent and the work schedule did not work out with my children's activities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AiMGnAHk -- in Saint Paul, Minnesota

13 days ago

Infinity Retail Solutions is a marketing group that promotes Direct TV only in Costco stores for members. They provide excellent customer service for members there and the prices to get quoted on all your channels in the stores are worth paying for than directly to Direct TV. Plus I do not think its a scheme, because it's Costco's promotions in stores for members and if it is I'm pretty sure a big company like that would not have them in there. Anyhow, I do recommend it for people who are sick of their cable bills going up, I suggest go in the stores to see what your rates will be. Because at the moment I'm only paying $31 and I get what I want and I love it. I hope this is helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.