need math to be an administrative assistant?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

pam in Durham, Connecticut

41 months ago

i was just wondering if you need any math to be an administrative assistant and what kind/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

pam in Colchester, Connecticut

41 months ago

Um . . .i just wanted to know what type of math is needed to become an Admin Assistant, that's really all I needed to know. I don't need to get rich, I just need to get out of my parents' house.lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

eastern bird in Fredericton, New Brunswick

38 months ago

pam in Colchester, Connecticut said: Um . . .i just wanted to know what type of math is needed to become an Admin Assistant, that's really all I needed to know. I don't need to get rich, I just need to get out of my parents' house.lol

Hi,

A basic comprehension of General Accounting is a must. This is very easy - grab a test book anywhere - your library on Accounting Basics, to get a grasp of Debits/Credits, and some very basic payroll functions. A level 1 course in Excel would be a true advantage as well. These look very well on your resume as well. Go for it. It's easy and attainable. You can self-teach yourself or take a night course or even an online course. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Karly in Fredericton, New Brunswick

38 months ago

pam in Colchester, Connecticut said: Um . . .i just wanted to know what type of math is needed to become an Admin Assistant, that's really all I needed to know. I don't need to get rich, I just need to get out of my parents' house.lol

Hi,

A basic comprehension of General Accounting is a must. This is very easy - grab a test book anywhere - your library on Accounting Basics, to get a grasp of Debits/Credits, and some very basic payroll functions. A level 1 course in Excel would be a true advantage as well. These look very well on your resume as well. Go for it. It's easy and attainable. You can self-teach yourself or take a night course or even an online course. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Cromwell, Connecticut

38 months ago

Karly,

Thanks so much for your response to my question, you've helped me a great deal!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.