whose unemployment benefits have expired or are about to expire?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AnnaMaria Andriotis in New York, New York

68 months ago

I’m a reporter at SmartMoney.com, and I'm looking to interview laid-off individuals whose unemployment benefits have expired. I’d like to find out what this experience has been like, what your thoughts and concerns are, and how you're making ends meet. If you or any of your friends meet this description, feel free to email me at aandriotis@smartmoney.com so we can arrange a brief interview. I look forward to hearing from you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elena Aguilar in Whittier, California

67 months ago

I sm also on unemployment, and it's about to run out at the end of June 09. The only other income I'm receiving is selling French cosmetics online. The income isn't enough! If I don't sell I don't eat!!

valentina in Raleigh, North Carolina

64 months ago

AnnaMaria Andriotis in New York, New York said: I’m a reporter at SmartMoney.com, and I'm looking to interview laid-off individuals whose unemployment benefits have expired. I’d like to find out what this experience has been like, what your thoughts and concerns are, and how you're making ends meet. If you or any of your friends meet this description, feel free to email me at aandriotis@smartmoney.com so we can arrange a brief interview. I look forward to hearing from you

Were you able to finalize your report? I'd love to see it, especially as it may relate to the current, potential extension that congress will explore next week, when it convenes.
Linda Vellucci

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.