Can you answer these questions for me

Comments (2)

Sara Dickert in Washington, District of Columbia

98 months ago

I relocated because of my husband's job. It is hard to find something in my my area of interest. The temp agency was able to find me a direct hire Executive Assitant job. My questions are:

Please share with me your experience briefly on a day today. Or should I say, Tell me about a time when a crucial issue arose for a specific VP clients how were you able to resolve, communicate, and roll-out all necessary activities as an assistant?

Another thing that I have noticed is dealines with this job. Can you share your own personal experience or rather can you tell about a time when a crucial deadline was set for a specific project. How were you able to implement, communicate, and roll-out all necessary procedures?

I have always been in a situation where I had the assistant. The tables have turned on me a little. I have serious problems meeting deadlines. Maybe your experiences will boast me up a little.

Thanks

Patricia in Ottawa, Ontario

94 months ago

Sara Dickert in Washington, District of Columbia said: I relocated because of my husband's job. It is hard to find something in my my area of interest. The temp agency was able to find me a direct hire Executive Assitant job. My questions are:

Please share with me your experience briefly on a day today. Or should I say, Tell me about a time when a crucial issue arose for a specific VP clients how were you able to resolve, communicate, and roll-out all necessary activities as an assistant?

Another thing that I have noticed is dealines with this job. Can you share your own personal experience or rather can you tell about a time when a crucial deadline was set for a specific project. How were you able to implement, communicate, and roll-out all necessary procedures?

I have always been in a situation where I had the assistant. The tables have turned on me a little. I have serious problems meeting deadlines. Maybe your experiences will boast me up a little.

Thanks

I didn't quite understand your questions, but maybe these hints will help.
For any projects keep a to-do list of all the tasks you need to get done and by when and put those dates in either a bring forward system or in an electronic task list with reminders.
Here is a website you can go to for more information on using a to-do list:
www.mindtools.com/prtodo.html

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.