Can you answer these questions for me

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Sara Dickert in Washington, District of Columbia

89 months ago

I relocated because of my husband's job. It is hard to find something in my my area of interest. The temp agency was able to find me a direct hire Executive Assitant job. My questions are:

Please share with me your experience briefly on a day today. Or should I say, Tell me about a time when a crucial issue arose for a specific VP clients how were you able to resolve, communicate, and roll-out all necessary activities as an assistant?

Another thing that I have noticed is dealines with this job. Can you share your own personal experience or rather can you tell about a time when a crucial deadline was set for a specific project. How were you able to implement, communicate, and roll-out all necessary procedures?

I have always been in a situation where I had the assistant. The tables have turned on me a little. I have serious problems meeting deadlines. Maybe your experiences will boast me up a little.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia in Ottawa, Ontario

85 months ago

Sara Dickert in Washington, District of Columbia said: I relocated because of my husband's job. It is hard to find something in my my area of interest. The temp agency was able to find me a direct hire Executive Assitant job. My questions are:

Please share with me your experience briefly on a day today. Or should I say, Tell me about a time when a crucial issue arose for a specific VP clients how were you able to resolve, communicate, and roll-out all necessary activities as an assistant?

Another thing that I have noticed is dealines with this job. Can you share your own personal experience or rather can you tell about a time when a crucial deadline was set for a specific project. How were you able to implement, communicate, and roll-out all necessary procedures?

I have always been in a situation where I had the assistant. The tables have turned on me a little. I have serious problems meeting deadlines. Maybe your experiences will boast me up a little.

Thanks

I didn't quite understand your questions, but maybe these hints will help.
For any projects keep a to-do list of all the tasks you need to get done and by when and put those dates in either a bring forward system or in an electronic task list with reminders.
Here is a website you can go to for more information on using a to-do list:
www.mindtools.com/prtodo.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.