Rosetech Householdname

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Cindy in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

Has anyone applied for a job with this company? Does anyone work for this company? Looking for information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

T in Garland, Texas

72 months ago

Cindy in Houston, Texas said: Has anyone applied for a job with this company? Does anyone work for this company? Looking for information.

I applied and it's actually a work from hom position but i haven't gotten to the point yet where i really know anything about them. I'm waiting to hear back if they have a website or anything to research. Is that what you were anting to know?

Jamie Kirk in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Don't do it! It's a scam. She is trying to get me to open a bank account and send her my account info so I can handle "payment transactions" for the company. You will not be able to find any info or website on her.

Jamie Kirk in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Oh, and she won't give any contact info. to me. She only communicates via email.

T in Garland, Texas

72 months ago

She hasn't responded to my email yet asking for any contact info either. I emailed her for a company location, any kind of tax forms to fill out for pay checks, anything that would mean an actual job and she hasn't responded to it yet. But she did try to add me as a buddy on her yahoo instant messanger today though.

T in Garland, Texas

72 months ago

Jamie Kirk in Houston, Texas said: Don't do it! It's a scam. She is trying to get me to open a bank account and send her my account info so I can handle "payment transactions" for the company. You will not be able to find any info or website on her.

I know she tried the same thing on me. I never give out any of my info unless i know its a legit job, preferrably in an actual office setting.

J. Kirk in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Okay "Anderson Smith". She copied and pasted the job description in her ad from another company. The only problem was, she left the other companies name in! During our email transactions she couldn't decide which name to use; Rose Chandon or Sandra Chandon. No legit company is going to interview through email only and not give you any contact information.

T in Garland, Texas

72 months ago

I agree. I still never heard back from her when i emailed asking for some kind of location i could go to or how i would know what to do on the job. Who did the training or if i just got a kit in the mail with the info in it. But for some reason she wanted to try and add me to her buddy list on yahoo a day after i sent that email. I haven't heard back since.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.