Executive Admin Job - Software company in Virginia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Janina in Centreville, Virginia

74 months ago

We have an opening for an Executive Assistant who is organized with great written and spoken communication skills, open & outgoing personality, and the ability to be the confidential advisor to the executive. If you strongly believe you fit the above description send us a brief note on how and also a resume to hr@rollstream.com. In return for access to your talent, RollStream offers an exciting, fast paced work environment, skills growth opportunities, a great location in Fairfax, with a competitive health/medical/dental insurance plan + stock options to share in our success as you help us grow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Suzanne Walter

73 months ago

My name is Suzanne Walter and I am very interested in a part-time position. I am very organized and outgoing. If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at 703-209-8501. Thank you very much, Suzanne Walter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Waynesboro, Virginia

73 months ago

I am everything you are looking for in an Executive Assistant. Do you have re- location assistance available?
Also, I wonder if your company would happen to have a branch office in the Central Shenandoah Valley? I live on the I 64/81 corridor. I would very much appreciate a call or email to discuss such possibilities with you.
I am sending my resume' and contact information and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sarah

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.