Starting out...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

How did you get your start doing apartment leasing agent work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Nicole Ragland in Vaucluse, South Carolina

86 months ago

Hello my name is Nicole Ragland, and I am trying to start a new career in apartment leasing.No one will hire unless I have experience.I do have good customer service background.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey in Austin, Texas

86 months ago

Although you may have some luck in getting someone to respond to your post, you'll most likely get a much better response if you apply to the job directly. Try doing a "Apartment Leasing Agent" on Indeed at the top of the page and then click on the jobs that interest you the most. You'll be redirected to the website the job position is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nancy in Rowlett, Texas

81 months ago

I am a Real Estate agent wanting to become a apartment leasing agent. How do I go about doing this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lmnhed in Jacksonville, Florida

81 months ago

Nicole Ragland in Vaucluse, South Carolina said: Hello my name is Nicole Ragland, and I am trying to start a new career in apartment leasing.No one will hire unless I have experience.I do have good customer service background.

hope this helps...........

Are you lacking in Great Job References?... I once used a company in
Florida that provided me with 5yrs of job references to compensate for [lack] my employment gap, due to health reasons... If you would like more info, email them and ask for info @ myoldjob@bellsouth.net ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

G.Sturring in Gainesville, Florida

39 months ago

Nicole Ragland in Vaucluse, South Carolina said: Hello my name is Nicole Ragland, and I am trying to start a new career in apartment leasing.No one will hire unless I have experience.I do have good customer service background.

Keep trying and do not give up. customer service is great experience to have. Just sell your smile and disire to serve peoples (tenants) needs. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.