How many resumes you sent & interviews you got, until you was hired as apt. manager / apt. maintenance?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Surfer in Orange, California

75 months ago

There is true that you have to send 100 resumes, and get an average of 17 interviews to get a job like this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

propmanjack@gmail.com in Cypress, California

73 months ago

I've sent out about 250 in the past 6 months with 3 interviews and I have 12 years of experience aS property manager ( all 12 years at one company and building)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

betty in Monrovia, California

57 months ago

Are you still looking for work? What area are you looking in? How much experience do you have?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie Wade in Bay Area, California

57 months ago

Here's the thing: no one is average or typical. If your resume blows, you may very well get zero responses or interviews. If you have a good resume AND you happened to be in the right place at the right time, your yield is going to be better.

It is more than just having skills or experience. If your resume isn't well written, employers will never notice any of that.

Hilikus in Seattle, Washington

57 months ago

I have my second interview, after about 40 sent resumes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Fort Myers, Florida

53 months ago

I sent my resume out to about 25 companies for Property Management positions within the last month and landed a position today. It's all about being creative and working with the details you have. I hunted down this VP's email and made sure to send her a thank you note. She was impressed with my drive - and it was the deciding point - not just my previous experience. Good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.