wanting to be hired back on

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

vera wallace in Tulsa, Oklahoma

88 months ago

i recently put in application thru human resource about 1 or 2 months ago. never heard anything back . whirlpool is a great place to work. but because of family problems at the time i had to point out.i worked from june of 2001 to aug of 2005.my adress is 11229 s. 107th e. ave bixby ok, 74008. phone number is 918-955-2825

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vera wallace in Tulsa, Oklahoma

88 months ago

please give me a call letting me know whether i can be hired back on or if i am wasting my time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Senior Citizen in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

vera wallace in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: please give me a call letting me know whether i can be hired back on or if i am wasting my time

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but YES, you are wasting your time - here at least. You have placed personal information into a public forum (dangerous at best) and even if I owned all of Whirlpool, I would have no idea what specific job you were seeking and couldn't help you.

Don't assume that the HR department (of any company) is going to spend time reading this forum and contact you. If you want employment, you have to contact the employer yourself and you will likely be only one of thousands of people who are doing so, especially for a large operation like Whirlpool.

If you worked there before, I suggest you call your old supervisor. He/she should be able to tell you what the chances are and how to reapply. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.