LOOK OVER FOR EMPLOYMENT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

dpajlarp@etigers.net in Gonzales, Louisiana

50 months ago

I HAVE OVER 12 YEARS IN RETAIL.I have taken jobs that was not a good fit for me so I quit in a short amount of time.Because when you know more than the 22 year old you work for.It wont work even if you try you can not make it work.I am getting more and more depressed that retail is this bad.When you are not a thief and do things you are not what getting the job.I back to putting myself back out there in hopes of finding a good position that I can be happy with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

magicwindow_6@hotmail.com in Cambridge, Massachusetts

50 months ago

dpajlarp@etigers.net in Gonzales, Louisiana said: I HAVE OVER 12 YEARS IN RETAIL.I have taken jobs that was not a good fit for me so I quit in a short amount of time.Because when you know more than the 22 year old you work for.It wont work even if you try you can not make it work.I am getting more and more depressed that retail is this bad.When you are not a thief and do things you are not what getting the job.I back to putting myself back out there in hopes of finding a good position that I can be happy with.

I agree. My policy is: happy employees make customers happy make owners happy. That's the way it should be. Try looking for small gift shops instead of big chain stores. I'm out there looking with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.