Teacher Aide

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

dlgh1753@yahoo.com in Baltimore, Maryland

91 months ago

My name is Denise Gee in 1990 I started a home day care and I have been doing this since then.In 2000 to 2001 I recieved certification for Introduction to Child Care 90-hours,Infant Child Care Course and Children with special needs from Sojourner-Douglass College.Also in 1972-76 I was employed at Gilmore Elementary School as a teachers aide.I know have custody of my grandson.I would very much like to join your team.If you think I can contribute to your team as such as I think I can please contact me.Stay Blessed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

91 months ago

This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. I would recommend doing a job search for a teacher aide position on www.indeed.com. Simply click on a job that looks interesting to you and you'll be directed to the website the job is originally posted on with directions on how to apply. Here is one I did for you: http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Teacher+Aide&l=Baltimore+MD Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chicago (Windy Cold Hot Rainy) in Chicago, Illinois

77 months ago

Interested in getting started with a child day care center in my home. Any suggestions? I've already taken the orientation at DCFS. Any suggestions on programs, financial assistance, nutrition progams, etc. in Chicago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.