Automotive Mechanic

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Austin in Sumner, Washington

93 months ago

How much training/education is required? How much would it cost? How are you trained to get started? If it were a hobby, would it cost alot of money? Would you make money? or break even? Is there a place for advancement?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

moe20017 in Morrill, Nebraska

77 months ago

I went to school 1000hrs 7:30 to 5:30 5 days aweek.I went to wyo. Tech in Wy.If u don't mind working on diesel i would go that way. It pays better

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

phillip

72 months ago

sounds like your heat sensor is bad. Replace it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

slydixon in Tyler, Texas

70 months ago

Austin in Sumner, Washington said: How much training/education is required? How much would it cost? How are you trained to get started? If it were a hobby, would it cost alot of money? Would you make money? or break even? Is there a place for advancement?
loking for a good paying job as a mechanic going to school at nite. ati automotive tech.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

alltechdiesel in Casper, Wyoming

70 months ago

i went to the school of hard knocks..lol i worked in my families shop for a few years.. i do go to tech training...offered by napa,snap-on,and a few other places ...i opened my shop in 2006 and havent looked back.. i made 90000 my first year and 156000 my second..dont get me wrong i think scools like wyo tech and uti have alot of great things to offer i just never had the opportunity.there is absolutly no substitute for practical experience.i am an ase cert master tech. gas and diesel,but i know master techs that cant fix a vehicle to save there lives.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Doug Bolling in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan

57 months ago

tired of unemployment and need a job from this year long vacation any opening ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Radiomaster101 in Miami, Florida

54 months ago

I wanted to know if anybody knew if they knew any Mercedes Benz training programs in Miami, Florida? I want to become a Mercedes Benz Tech. If anybody could help with that would be very appreciative.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.