Automotive Mechanic

Comments (7)

Austin in Sumner, Washington

102 months ago

How much training/education is required? How much would it cost? How are you trained to get started? If it were a hobby, would it cost alot of money? Would you make money? or break even? Is there a place for advancement?

moe20017 in Morrill, Nebraska

85 months ago

I went to school 1000hrs 7:30 to 5:30 5 days aweek.I went to wyo. Tech in Wy.If u don't mind working on diesel i would go that way. It pays better

phillip

81 months ago

sounds like your heat sensor is bad. Replace it

slydixon in Tyler, Texas

79 months ago

Austin in Sumner, Washington said: How much training/education is required? How much would it cost? How are you trained to get started? If it were a hobby, would it cost alot of money? Would you make money? or break even? Is there a place for advancement?
loking for a good paying job as a mechanic going to school at nite. ati automotive tech.

alltechdiesel in Casper, Wyoming

78 months ago

i went to the school of hard knocks..lol i worked in my families shop for a few years.. i do go to tech training...offered by napa,snap-on,and a few other places ...i opened my shop in 2006 and havent looked back.. i made 90000 my first year and 156000 my second..dont get me wrong i think scools like wyo tech and uti have alot of great things to offer i just never had the opportunity.there is absolutly no substitute for practical experience.i am an ase cert master tech. gas and diesel,but i know master techs that cant fix a vehicle to save there lives.

Doug Bolling in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan

65 months ago

tired of unemployment and need a job from this year long vacation any opening ?

Radiomaster101 in Miami, Florida

62 months ago

I wanted to know if anybody knew if they knew any Mercedes Benz training programs in Miami, Florida? I want to become a Mercedes Benz Tech. If anybody could help with that would be very appreciative.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.