What are typical barista salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

SisterRags in Sacramento, California

79 months ago

Salaries are lousy. Minimum wage, unless you happen to stick with the job for years and become a manager. Walking out with tips in your pocket is the best part about the financial aspect of being a barista. A nice night is leaving with $20 in my pocket. It buys the next day's food for my household, or some gas for my car.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

kc gilbert in Stuart, Florida

75 months ago

Interested in becoming a part of Starbuck world, since there are 4 locations in my area built within the last 3 years that's quite impressive. Staying loyal to a company usually pays off. thank you for this information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

girl in West Babylon, New York

71 months ago

In new york, $7.75 an hour plus weekly tips at starbucks. After six months, they raise you to $8.53 an hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

yuria in Las Vegas, Nevada

59 months ago

SisterRags in Sacramento, California said: Salaries are lousy. Minimum wage, unless you happen to stick with the job for years and become a manager. Walking out with tips in your pocket is the best part about the financial aspect of being a barista. A nice night is leaving with $20 in my pocket. It buys the next day's food for my household, or some gas for my car.

if your part of the culinary they pay well apprx 10-14 dollars and hour. + no bs with the managers stealing your tips because your part of the culinary which they protect you if anything happens such as harrassment and so fort. so being a barista its an easy job..... my tips are around 20 to 70 dollars a day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Adrian in Melbourne, Australia

54 months ago

What about Barista wages in Australia?

elenor_delrosario@yahoo.como in Vallejo, California

8 months ago

How much is starting salary for barista in Vallejo?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.