What are typical barista salaries?

Comments (7)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

SisterRags in Sacramento, California

89 months ago

Salaries are lousy. Minimum wage, unless you happen to stick with the job for years and become a manager. Walking out with tips in your pocket is the best part about the financial aspect of being a barista. A nice night is leaving with $20 in my pocket. It buys the next day's food for my household, or some gas for my car.

kc gilbert in Stuart, Florida

85 months ago

Interested in becoming a part of Starbuck world, since there are 4 locations in my area built within the last 3 years that's quite impressive. Staying loyal to a company usually pays off. thank you for this information.

girl in West Babylon, New York

81 months ago

In new york, $7.75 an hour plus weekly tips at starbucks. After six months, they raise you to $8.53 an hour.

yuria in Las Vegas, Nevada

69 months ago

SisterRags in Sacramento, California said: Salaries are lousy. Minimum wage, unless you happen to stick with the job for years and become a manager. Walking out with tips in your pocket is the best part about the financial aspect of being a barista. A nice night is leaving with $20 in my pocket. It buys the next day's food for my household, or some gas for my car.

if your part of the culinary they pay well apprx 10-14 dollars and hour. + no bs with the managers stealing your tips because your part of the culinary which they protect you if anything happens such as harrassment and so fort. so being a barista its an easy job..... my tips are around 20 to 70 dollars a day.

Adrian in Melbourne, Australia

64 months ago

What about Barista wages in Australia?

elenor_delrosario@yahoo.como in Vallejo, California

18 months ago

How much is starting salary for barista in Vallejo?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.