travel cna

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 812)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

val in Westminster, Maryland

75 months ago

Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.
Be prepared this company can send you anywhere in the world. let me know if you are truly interested.

Val

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (168) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Mesa, Arizona

75 months ago

Val can you email me the link too? I'd appreciate it! It's tfsbecause@hotmail.com

~Liz

"Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.
Be prepared this company can send you anywhere in the world. let me know if you are truly interested.

Val"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

toya in Birmingham, Alabama

75 months ago

Hi Liz i am interested in travel please let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

audrey smith in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

i am lookng forward to travel as a cna for your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

audrey smith in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

i just want to traval for your company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LAKEISHA BARNES in MARIETTA, Georgia

74 months ago

I,
LOOKING FOR CNA JOB LET ME KNOW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ann Reeves in Columbus, Mississippi

74 months ago

val in Westminster, Maryland said: Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.

Val

yes I would like for you to send me the info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

val in Westminster, Maryland

74 months ago

Hello A. Reeves

Yes you can. But it is in North not south Sorry about that.
you fill out the application and mail it in and they will tell you where and what is available.
name of the company is Excel Staffing Service P.O. BOX 13251
Greensboro, NC 27415. CALL INFORMATION AND GET THERE NUMBER AND THEY WILL SEND YOU AND APPLICATION. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Lebanon, New Hampshire

74 months ago

val in Westminster, Maryland said: Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.

Val

Please send me the information. I am recently divorced with no ties and want to travel.

Thanks so much.

Linda

linda.j.chartier@hitchcock.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

val in Taneytown, Maryland

74 months ago

Hello Linda

Yes you can. But it is in North not south Sorry about that.
you fill out the application and mail it in and they will tell you where and what is available.
Greensboro, NC 27415. CALL INFORMATION AND GET THERE NUMBER AND THEY WILL SEND YOU AND APPLICATION. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ramiro marin in Beaverton, Oregon

74 months ago

Val

hi this is ramiro i live in oregon .and i been looking for a ophortunity to work .put of the country..
i will like to know if this agency will send me to asia. if i can find a job anywhere in asia... i am usa citisen. but i willlike to work in asia...
thanks this is my cell.. it will great if u can help me...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mbostick_2007 in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

74 months ago

Val

val please contact me to i am very interested in this opportunity

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Indianapolis, Indiana

74 months ago

toya in Birmingham, Alabama said: ar their any company that hire cna to teavel if so PLEASE let me know

You first need to know how to type and spell.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Val in Taneytown, Maryland

74 months ago

Hello Toya

Greensboro, NC 27415. CALL INFORMATION AND GET THERE NUMBER AND THEY WILL SEND YOU AND APPLICATION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rebecca in Smyrna, Tennessee

73 months ago

i called excel and they dont cover travel or housing costs. so if anyone finds a place that covers everything like they do for nurses please let me know...
dolphinlynn123@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Khadijha in New Haven, Connecticut

73 months ago

I am looking to travel any where in the US, and you are right rebecca excel does not cover travel and housing I am also looking for company that does. please contact me if anyone knows of any and I will do the same. khadijha73s@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vol in Lilburn, Georgia

73 months ago

Ann Reeves in Columbus, Mississippi said: yes I would like for you to send me the info.

wold like information on this company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

toya in Birmingham, Alabama

73 months ago

HeatherRTG in Fremont, Nebraska said: We have CNA job opportunities. Please email me if interested or reply on indeed.com :) Thanks.

hello heather my name toya i really would like for you to send me information on this opportunities. or email me at sotoya@att.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

becky in Smyrna, Tennessee

73 months ago

heather are they travel cna positions? if so please send me the information dolphinlynn123@yahoo.com.
thanks in advance for your time!

christal in Medford, Wisconsin

73 months ago

HeatherRTG in Fremont, Nebraska said: We have CNA job opportunities. Please email me if interested or reply on indeed.com :) Thanks.

I am interested in a travel CNA job. Please email me some more info!! cdanen@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Frances Lacy in Carthage, Mississippi

73 months ago

Hello Heather my name in Frances I was woundering if you had any info on a company that offers travel CNA jobs if you do can you please email me at flacy35@netzero.net please thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vel in Saint Petersburg, Florida

73 months ago

I am looking for Good PAYING CNA job. I am more than willing to travel.just need a week or two to get the house in order and the cats ready to travel. I have no family so can be on the road pretty quick if the job is a good paying one. I have more than 12 years experience as a cargiver and Alzhimers, COPD, Cathere, Feeding Tube, and all the related conditions that sadly paralee the diease.
I am READY and Willing..so lets talk and see what part of the country I will be going to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Val in New Windsor, Maryland

73 months ago

Hello

I just want you to know that I am not an agency. Here is the information to the company that I know.
Excel Staffing Service P.O. BOX 13251
Greensboro, NC 27415. CALL INFORMATION AND GET THERE NUMBER AND THEY WILL SEND YOU AND APPLICATION Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Vel in Saint Petersburg, Florida

73 months ago

Thanks u for your kindness. It's been hard finding here in florida anything that can even come close to a living wage. Hard when a kid flipping a burger makes as much as u do sometimes and your caring for a humanbeing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Diana in Seminole, Florida

72 months ago

toya in Birmingham, Alabama said: ar their any company that hire cna to teavel if so PLEASE let me know

Yes...I have traveled with MSN ( medical staff network) and they offer the best health insurance, $ and contracts that I know of....you can also do just local contracts with them.....Diana St. Petersburg, Fl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sharon c. in Memphis, Tennessee

72 months ago

Val

I interested in traveling all over the world as a cna to work anywhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

PAPASMURF4860 in Lisbon, Iowa

72 months ago

WILLING TO TRAVEL ANY WHERE IN THE USA. I LIKE MY JOB AS A CNA TO BE WILLING TO HELP OTHERS. HAVE OVER 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE.ALSO LOOKING FOR GOOD PAYING JOB. CONTACT ME AT PAPASMURF4860@YAHOO.COM

Denise in Seward, Alaska

72 months ago

Val

Please send me the application or the name of the company thank you
Denise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PAPASMURF4860 in Lisbon, Iowa

72 months ago

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. YOU CAN EITHER EMAIL AT PAPASMURF4860@YAHOO.COM FOR THE COMPANY NAME OR I CAN SEND YOU MY ADDRESS. LET ME KNOW. BURLINGTON IOWA 52601

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dawn Smith

72 months ago

Hello,

My name is Dawn Smith And I am looking to travel anywhere in the US
please contact me with any opportunities available I have been a CNA
for over 10 years.

GOD BLESS and Thank You!
look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dawn E. SMith
godbless1988@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn Smith

72 months ago

HeatherRTG in Fremont, Nebraska said: CNA position in Montana open for ASAP start - MUST HAVE MT LICENSE and Long Term Care experience!!

MY name is Dawn Smith I have LTC experience as well as Home health, Assisted living, Hosp.
I am Certified in CT, MT, MA, ID, MN and applying to all other states including hawaii and PR.

please contact me with any travel positions avaliable Start ASAP!
godbless1988@yahoo.com

BMARY1 in Gonzales, Louisiana

72 months ago

HeatherRTG in Fremont, Nebraska said: CNA position in Montana open for ASAP start - MUST HAVE MT LICENSE and Long Term Care experience!!

I HAVE MT LICENSE AND LONG TERM CARE EXPERIENCE

Patricia in Sequim, Washington

72 months ago

Hi, I am divorsed and interested in travel NA work. I have nothing holding me in Sequim and I love adventure and travel. Most importantly I love caring for people. Is it relatively easy getting on with a traveling CNA OR NA position in an agency?

laletamo@yahoo.com in Tacoma, Washington

72 months ago

I am a CNA looking for a traveling agency to Hawaii thats pays for flight, room and board, and excellent pay. Please email me with any information. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dawn smith in New Haven, Connecticut

72 months ago

yes please contact me about any opportunities.
godbless1988@yahoo.com

Marie in Traverse City, Michigan

71 months ago

LAKEISHA BARNES in MARIETTA, Georgia said: I,
LOOKING FOR CNA JOB LET ME KNOW

Yes I'm interested in info to be a traveling Cena, I live in Michigan

Yolandanie@aol.com

71 months ago

Please, Email me of any CNA traveling positions.

skittles in Mount Prospect, Illinois

71 months ago

For those who are CNA and want to do travel assignments I noticed when I was looking I was told to look under travel contract allied certified nursing assistant,you can google this, and you'll be quite surprised at what comes up. Also you can go to Absolutely health care and look up cna jobs and if you do an application online they will email you jobs daily that fit what you are looking for. But its better if you paste your resume because they'll send you jobs and you can actually apply for these positions because they give you the contact information. Also (google usa jobs) and you be given lists of sites I don't know them all but I hopes this helps, God bless you!

skittles

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

skittles in Mount Prospect, Illinois

71 months ago

Marie in Traverse City, Michigan said: Yes I'm interested in info to be a traveling Cena, I live in Michigan

Marie I want to send a couple of jobs email me at maryk43@comcast.net.
They are positions you may be interested one is from Delaware.

alisha gilliam in Baltimore, Maryland

71 months ago

Liz in Mesa, Arizona said: Val can you email me the link too? I'd appreciate it! It's tfsbecause@hotmail.com

~Liz

"Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.

Val"

yes I am truly interested in the Cna traveling position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shylyncia_04@yahoo.com in Alexander City, Alabama

71 months ago

Val

Yes could you please email me the link. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

audreyciam in Flower Mound, Texas

70 months ago

alisha gilliam in Baltimore, Maryland said: yes I am truly interested in the Cna traveling position.

I am presently working an contract travel cna assignment in Roswell, New Mexico. If you contact me via email I will give you the name of my Companyand another Company I know of. I would like name of Company in South Carolina.
Thanks
Audrey
audreyciam@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mercedes M Tovani in Sarasota, Florida

70 months ago

interested on travel cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

skittles in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

Mercedes M Tovani in Sarasota, Florida said: interested on travel cna

If u still want a travel cna job I know a few places let me know if u still need a position or know anyone who does.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

margaritatovani@yahoo.com in Bainbridge, Georgia

70 months ago

I am interested and have a friend for travel cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Meridian Medical Staffing. They have jobs in Montana and New Mexico.For their information if you can't find them on web,let me know I will send email to you with number. The other Company is Rapd Temps. They have a website where you can apply online. When replying, please mention you were reffered by me. Audrey Nelson.
Also, I am trying to venture out to see what other Comspnies have to offer. I would like information on any other Companies anyone may know about that have travel assignments with good benefits.
I have other agencies I'm looking into and will update as I find out what they have to offer.
Good luck and hope the information I post helps out. We really need to try and help each other , instead of knocking each other down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

I would also like information on Companies you know of that do travel cna work. Thanks for your help. Audrey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

YES I'M STILL INTERESTED IN TRAVELING. PLEASE SEND ME THE INFORMATION AT MARYBROADHURST1@AOL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

YES I'M INTERESTED IN TRAVELING I HAVE MY CNA IN NEW MEXICO EMAIL ME AT MARYBROADHURST1@AOL.COM THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

skittles in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

For Cna's looking for work there is Maxim Staffing Solutions in your city or state that handles many,many travel positions . Also if u have a resume u can go to Monster.com and put your job profile and resume and people will contact u. Make sure your resume is strong and also browse those jobs,make sure u put in these words (Travel certified nurse aide positions or certified nurse asistant contract positions) and u will get tons of stuff especially with Maxim Staffing Solutions.One thing u should keep in mind is that they want u to have transportation and also these angencies they want u to be ready ASAP because there are people who are ready when u are not and its mostly first come first serve,so get on it and be encouraged,today is Sunday take advantage of this today.God bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.