Verizon call centers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

teejay in Norfolk, Virginia

85 months ago

I was just offered a position as a residential consultant. I left a call center 3 years ago. I was wondering will the $ really be worth the headache? What is the environment like? Advancement? Managers? Benefits?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

teejay in Norfolk, Virginia

85 months ago

DiamondChild75 in Chesapeake, Virginia said: I was wondering the same thing since I was trying to stay out of call centers I was wondering if this job was worth pursuing. I recently applied for a consultant position, and am scheduled for additional tests. How long is the process with the testing before you were made a job offer and how is the starting $$$? Either way congratulations on the job. When do you start?

I start in early August. I had tested with them some years ago and was called for a telephone interview. I was unable to take the job because I was pregnant and my due date was in the middle of training. Anyway, I saw they were hiring again and scheduled myself for testing and someone called me back and said I did not need to retest just do the computer/customer service testing. This was in February. Then I had an interview later that month. I was called about the job in early June. Hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

corin jones in Columbus, Ohio

66 months ago

i love talking on the phone, and dealing with customer serivce. i have great customer serivce i moved from down south three years ago, and i have ten years of customer serivce and i love helping people and do a good job of hepling customers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sunilgohin in Vacoas, Mauritius

60 months ago

Hi,

I am looking for Call center that can sell our products

and services, ranging from Hosting/web services,

contents and ALL in ONE packages.

(MAIN PRODUCT I WANT PROMOTE) Once Lifetime offer.

We are looking for centres that can sell the services

on results basis. Each sale for ALL in one package

bring you $49 and payments are done every 15 days.

Should the center be performing we can consider sending

inbound chats/ email support and also provide you lead

details.

The ALL in One Package can be post for domestic Market

or International market, Appropriate for small and

large business, writers, authors, trainers, shops,

publishers, journalists, bloggers, web designers and

many many more.
If you feel you can do that and result oriented then.

Email me back. sunilg@eshreya.com

Regards

Sunil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

underground in Mexico, Mexico

59 months ago

David in Mexico, Mexico said: I speak english and spanish looking for a job

go to teletech by el monumento a la revolucion there is a project called ACCENTURE and it is for AT&T (tech support) or telvista at bolivar st. by el zocalo the project is VERIZON (tech support)Both are located in mexico city

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stephanie abney in Hampton, Virginia

56 months ago

teejay in Norfolk, Virginia said: I start in early August. I had tested with them some years ago and was called for a telephone interview. I was unable to take the job because I was pregnant and my due date was in the middle of training. Anyway, I saw they were hiring again and scheduled myself for testing and someone called me back and said I did not need to retest just do the computer/customer service testing. This was in February. Then I had an interview later that month. I was called about the job in early June. Hope that helps.

so i was wondering are you guys hiring sill, i live in virginia beach and the call center i see it all the time i worked at sprint i wanted to no how do you get into that building because i never see that they are hiring. do you have a direct sight you go to, to do the application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shontell in Virginia Beach, Virginia

42 months ago

Does anyone know the hiring process for Verizon in Virginia Beach. I have been contacted by company running the background check, however i have not received an offer from Verizon.

Steven in New York, New York

34 months ago

I am a college grad and have tech support call center experiences and MCSE as well as CCNA. I just received an offer for FIO call center rep. However, they started me with the minimum base pay which I reluctantly accepted but I am not satisfied. Is there any way that I can talk to the HR rep to change the base salary? If not, what other benefits I can negotiate to compensate? Thanks!

Emanuel in Greensboro, North Carolina

31 months ago

sunilgohin in Vacoas, Mauritius said: Hi,

I am looking for Call center that can sell our products

and services, ranging from Hosting/web services,

contents and ALL in ONE packages.

(MAIN PRODUCT I WANT PROMOTE) Once Lifetime offer.

We are looking for centres that can sell the services

on results basis. Each sale for ALL in one package

bring you $49 and payments are done every 15 days.

Should the center be performing we can consider sending

inbound chats/ email support and also provide you lead

details.

The ALL in One Package can be post for domestic Market

or International market, Appropriate for small and

large business, writers, authors, trainers, shops,

publishers, journalists, bloggers, web designers and

many many more.
If you feel you can do that and result oriented then.

Email me back. sunilg@eshreya.com

Regards

Sunil

I am an independet with over 15 years of Call Center Management Experience. I have a group of phone associates that can sell your product. I would like to know more about your company and product line, your target market & do you have your own clientel or data base. I can assit with these areas as well.

Emanuel
Empowerment Business Solutions,LLC

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.