looking for a call center job.....................

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

candicekostal in Parker, Colorado

51 months ago

I have been unemployed for over a year now; I currently worked at Home Depot for their call center for 6 years. My "handicap", if you will, is that I am lacking in computer experience. I have signed up for computer classes at the local library, but have not started them yet; does anyone have any input? It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

MRClueuin in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

Knowledge of computers is a start but see if you can sign up with a non-for-profit agency in your area that can give a a certificate or something. I mean maybe you can get a job with some self-training or some classes at the library and such but whenever you apply these call center companies they always test your knowledge of computers so you have to have your A game going.
Typing speed: 45wpm is required in some call centers and of course you have to have some knowledge of multi-line phones.
So that and a very thick-skin and a well grounded psycy and you might make it as a Customer Service Rep in a call center.
Good luck!

Peace,
M.R.Clueuin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Onkarabile Rahube in Johannesburg, South Africa

39 months ago

Last month i was studying at Cornerstone college i did everything good i have qualifications(NQF LEVEL 5)i am unemployed m lookin for a job now,i have enjoyed my traning most Inbound,Outboud i didnt right now i wish working in Inbount.Can anyone explain to me why do i have to feel like that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.