cashier

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

jennie in Bayville, New Jersey

87 months ago

work hard, always early, likes to make people happy, loves to learn and train to further my careers at any jobs I worked keeps work area neat,likes to work on computer, creativy, like to sew,put thing together

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Esther Ford in Belleville, Illinois

86 months ago

I'm in school and I'm looking for a job that can work with my schedule

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Shay in Vandalia, Ohio

86 months ago

Um maybe you should learn how to spell before you start to handle people's money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Esther ford in Belleville, Illinois

86 months ago

Maybe you should recieve Christ in your life before you start criticizing people. Never put your mouth on the Women of God, you never know what will happen to you. For the battle is not mine it's the Lords. When you talk about me, your talking about God, he don't like ugly. So first you should learn how to live a righteous life before you put down on others, because someone is saying the samething about you.

God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

leila el safah in Lebanon

86 months ago

no comments

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

shay318 in Dayton, Ohio

82 months ago

I have Christ in my life dear! So stfu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

shay318 in Dayton, Ohio

82 months ago

And if you don't know what that means, SHUT THE F UP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cyndi in Cleveland, Ohio

82 months ago

How brazen of you Shay!
What in the world makes you come on this board and use the same spelling critque on everyone who comes here for advice? Just curious....Like I have said to you before..

Go find a hobby, or how about just go get a life.

By the way, using the non-existent word "Um" in your beginning sentence pretty much shows everyone your ignorance of the subject. As they say, people in glass houses really should not throw stones....

To Jennie...
Sounds like you would be the perfect cashier for one of the arts and crafts stores in your area. We were forever looking for friendly people in that position who were also creative and knew how to sew, knit or crochet. You sound like you would be perfect!

I don't know what chains are out there but I am sure there is probably a Michael's, Jo-Ann's, Hobby Lobby, or A.C. Moore. I think you would be quite happy at any of them.

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

shay318 in Dayton, Ohio

82 months ago

Shut Up Cindy, I was just being rude to her on purpose. I know Um is not a word.. I have a life thanks,I just think there are other people on here that are brilliant people and they are finding it hard to get a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Cyndi in Cleveland, Ohio

82 months ago

I can see that you are not one of them.

Can't even spell my name right.

What a loser. Perhaps it would be better if you shut the f@#$ up?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shay318 in Dayton, Ohio

82 months ago

Oh really? I don't care what your name is CYNDI. Your the loser taking up for someone you don't even know. I have a 3.5 GPA so what's it to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

bart simpson in Toronto, Ontario

81 months ago

ahahaha u guys act like little kids lmao
weirdos?!??!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shay318 in Dayton, Ohio

81 months ago

At least I know how to spell dumbass. Shut up you freak. I am not weird I'm just smart you fool.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in West Monroe, Louisiana

76 months ago

Wow, this must be the most helpful thread I've come across yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dana berry in Lexington, Kentucky

74 months ago

i am wanting cashier job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sheree in Albany, Georgia

43 months ago

Im hear to do my job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

popcorngirl1965 in Brunswick, Georgia

2 months ago

shay318 in Dayton, Ohio said: Shut Up Cindy, I was just being rude to her on purpose. I know Um is not a word.. I have a life thanks,I just think there are other people on here that are brilliant people and they are finding it hard to get a job.

Yes It Is Very Hard Too, Find Work, But You Know WHAT?? Just Got To Keep An Sense Of Humor Lol..... :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

popcorngirl1965 in Brunswick, Georgia

2 months ago

jennie in Bayville, New Jersey said: work hard, always early, likes to make people happy, loves to learn and train to further my careers at any jobs I worked keeps work area neat,likes to work on computer , creativy, like to sew,put thing together

Hello" It's Is People Who Are Like You Make Me Wish That I Own My Own, Business Company Because You Would Be Excellent & A Great Investment" For Me, Yourself & The Company. I Know You Posted This Some Time Ago But I Do Truly Hope God Has BLESS!! You With A New Job :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.