Senior can't find a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

cindi keltz in Kerrville, Texas

33 months ago

I created a resume', but now it says I don't have a resume' saved. I am a senior woman who really needs to find a job quickly. I take care of my 92 year old Mother; therefore I have to work my time around her needs. I really need your help. I can't afford to lose my car because I need it to take her wherever she needs to go. I get Social Security, but it's not enough to make ends meet. I have a resume' in the computer, but I can't seem to get it uploaded to Indeed.com. Can you help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

flygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin

33 months ago

Could it be the format in which your resume was written? ex: pdf files do not always convert and down load correctly. On another post it suggested to try posting your resume as a word document. It is really tough out there finding even part time work. I suggest you search the internet and knock on doors to find work.
I am sorry to hear of your situation, many people have the been there and find it physically and financially impossible. Are there social services that your can use that help with your mothers care? The Senior Center in my grand mothers town was a fabulous source of help. Good Luck to you and God Bless-

:D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SFI in Bangalore, India

19 months ago

Record-breaking growth has driven us to the top of Internet marketing businesses. You can build a profitable home-based business working part-time from your home computer! Training, support, Websites, and products all provided! Enroll FREE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Althea Scott in Hampton, Virginia

4 months ago

I'm A senior and I'm in need of a job, I have my resume, I'm working part time in retail, I'm looking for something as a cashier, call center, office support,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.