The Hartford Employment Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

D_ Louis in Shreveport, Louisiana

49 months ago

Hey Guys I have to take a test at the Hartford for the employment process. I cannot for the life of me find anyone that has taken it, so I dont know what to expect. Is there any one here that can give me an idea of what to expect, # of questions, time, type of material to study to prepare for it..etc. I would appreciate it. Please respond asap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca in Torrance, California

49 months ago

Looks like no one has taken the test. I took one for another insurance company a few weeks ago and it was just a logic test. Questions like:

"Mary works at Dynamic Co. All employees at Dynamic are full time.

Sue is a part time employee

Larry is an engineer at Dynamic co.

a. Sue works at Dynamic Co T/F
b. Larry works full time T/F

a. is false because the questions doesn't say where Sue works and she is part time when all Dynamic employees are full time.

b is true because Larry works at Dynamic and all employees are full time.

It was stupid questions like that.

Other insurance companies I've applied at years ago, gave me tests on basic math, reading comprehension basic apptitute and a personality test.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca in Torrance, California

49 months ago

I am curious if any of you have applied for a certain job, got the interview and then later told by the company that they filled the position only to find it relisted on indeed.com?

what's up with that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

D_ Louis in Shreveport, Louisiana

49 months ago

actually I took the test and it was sentence structure, situational judgement, basic math (fractions mostly and graphs), and basic questions that are garnered towards teamwork, etc...this test is different from the Progressive and Prudential tests that are more similar to the wonderlic...it is not pass/fail...they base it on the entire test to see if you are agood candidate...

Now you know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Darcel in Redondo Beach, California

43 months ago

D_ Louis in Shreveport, Louisiana said: Hey Guys I have to take a test at the Hartford for the employment process. I cannot for the life of me find anyone that has taken it, so I dont know what to expect. Is there any one here that can give me an idea of what to expect, # of questions, time, type of material to study to prepare for it..etc. I would appreciate it. Please respond asap.

Did you take the test and what was the content?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Yucaipa, California

43 months ago

Darcel in Redondo Beach, California said: Did you take the test and what was the content?

Yes, I took the test at Hartford in Riverside and it was nothing on claims. Just logical information. Don't need to sweat it, just read and apply your common sense.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Dahlonega, Georgia

8 months ago

Does the test have typing section? If so, what does it consist of, and is it pass/fail?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.