CRA course in australia?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Victor in Australia

78 months ago

hi all,
i am a Pharmacy graduate and soon will graduate as an RN.
i want to pursue career as CRA.
could anybody please tell me where can i find course for CRA in Australia.
i could only find online courses. r they any good?
will i be able to become CRA straight after complition of course or i will have to climb the lader up. if its a lader then whats the first step?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

monika in New Delhi, India

43 months ago

hi Janella
i hve done masters in clinical research from India,could u plz sugesst me any long term course in Melbourne.
culd u plz mail me on monika2212@gmail.com
thnks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ANIL in Sydney, Australia

38 months ago

HI , I M ANIL TOMAR FROM INDIA WITH B.PHARMACY . RIGHT NOW I M LIVING IN AUSTRALIA. KINDLY GUIDE ME FOR SHORT TERM COURSE IN CRA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

suba_vivek@rediffmail.com in Mumbai, India

31 months ago

Hi,
I am Subashini from Mumbai, India. My husband is M.Pharm (pharmacology) with atleast 8 years of experience in clinical research. We are planning to migrate to australia. Is it that he has to register to pharmacy council of australia and give some exams in order to get job. Kindly reply.

I am M.Sc. biochemistry with similar experience in quality assurance of bioequivalence studies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Shimra in Perth, Australia

11 months ago

I don't think there are as many clinical research jobs in Australia as there are in India, but there are some post grad masters degrees at Sydney Uni for clinical research and clinical trials coordinator. One is aimed at doctors and maybe pharmacists, the other one is aimed at nurses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.