an internship in the UK

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Babaoke in London, United Kingdom

63 months ago

I am interested in the same thing-internship/placement in CRA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Babaoke in London, United Kingdom

63 months ago

Please, I am searching for same thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

IFCR in Kochi, India

61 months ago

Dear Scholar,
If you are interested in working as an intern at a reputed hospital in London for 3 months, Please contact IFCR India at researchtraining@ifcr.info or info@icrckard.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ricardo.J.M in High Wycombe, United Kingdom

59 months ago

leyla boumghar in Caen, France said: hi, I am french and I have a PHD in molecular biology, recently i started to focus on the clinical research field, and now i am having a training to become CRA ( courses in the pharmacology university of caen, france). i want do make an internship as CRA abroad (UK, CANADA,USA). can you give me advices, contacts and tell me if it's easy to find a placement in clinical research in the CRO's of those countries.
thaks

I spoke to a CRA training company in London recently. They are pretty smart. They told me that they will help us finding job but mostly as Trial Assistant or at coordinator level. They say that I need to gain at least an year or two overall experience before being considered for CRA position. According to them CRAs work independently and newly qualified people cannot handle many difficult tasks. Companies cannot afford to lose money and reputation by recruiting less experienced staff. At least one company in the world telling the truth rather than taking my money with false promises. They charge about 2500 sterling pounds for 8 weeks training. Is this reasonable? try www.clinvent.com. Also try cra.london@ymail.com Any feed back will help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anca in Saint-lazare, Quebec

53 months ago

leyla boumghar in Caen, France said: hi, I am french and I have a PHD in molecular biology, recently i started to focus on the clinical research field, and now i am having a training to become CRA ( courses in the pharmacology university of caen, france). i want do make an internship as CRA abroad (UK, CANADA,USA). can you give me advices, contacts and tell me if it's easy to find a placement in clinical research in the CRO's of those countries.
thaks

For about 9 months I'm trying to get into the clinical monitoring (being a certified CRP with background in fundamental research/drug development) - I've send over 600 cv and still I'm looking for a job in the field...
It's not easy...hope not impossible...the fututre will tell...so far, I've been completely unsuccessfull...
This is the situation here in Canada...

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Haneef in Southampton, United Kingdom

42 months ago

Ricardo.J.M in High Wycombe, United Kingdom said: I spoke to a CRA training company in London recently. They are pretty smart. They told me that they will help us finding job but mostly as Trial Assistant or at coordinator level. They say that I need to gain at least an year or two overall experience before being considered for CRA position. According to them CRAs work independently and newly qualified people cannot handle many difficult tasks. Companies cannot afford to lose money and reputation by recruiting less experienced staff. At least one company in the world telling the truth rather than taking my money with false promises. They charge about 2500 sterling pounds for 8 weeks training. Is this reasonable? try www.clinvent.com . Also try cra.london@ymail.com Any feed back will help.

Hello RJM,

I am willing to pay 2500 GBP and get trained at their Institute. My only question is, as you have met them in person, will they definitely assist us finding a job as CTA (Clinical Trial Assistant) or a Clinical Trial Co-ordinator???

I am willing to take this risk as I just need a jump-start and later the Position and Pay-package can go up, I believe. I am a PG in Life Sciences...

Thanks for your reply

Haneef
haneef88@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gloria in Anonymous Proxy

35 months ago

Hi |
am an 18 year old undergraduate of applied biology and biotechnology. i want to work as an intern in any of the following fields:
biotechnology
molecular biology
research laboratories
Please i need a quick response.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

aubenas in Villiers-sur-marne, France

31 months ago

Hi,
I live France, and i looking for an internship in clinical research associate in UK. Is it anyone can help me to find societies in this domaine? Please write me at aubenas2@yahoo.fr

Thank

Charleene in Trowbridge, United Kingdom

30 months ago

Hi,

Im living in Trowbridge now and Im french. I want to work in a company for an internship like clinical research associate.
I was looking for on internet but nothing found.

Can you help me please? You can writte me at charleene75012@live.fr

Thank you a lot.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.