CRA Training - Schools in Canada?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1060)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jason in Burlington, Ontario

86 months ago

Hi all,

I recently became interested in clin research as a career. However I do not have the training or experience. Can anyone recommend training institutions, or know of a list of college's or universities that offer certification programs? I currently know of only Humber college and McMaster University near my location in Ontario.

Thanks,
Jay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (323) / No (63) Reply - Report abuse

Bonnie in Toronto, Ontario

85 months ago

I have a question regarding the program that is offered by McMaster. I have a life sciences degree but based on the admission requirements listed by the university, it seems that you need 5 years of experience in clinical experience, health care teaching, administration or research. Are they absolutely adamant on the work experience? Because I only have 1 1/2 year of research experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Toronto, Ontario

85 months ago

I took the Clinical Research Course at Humber and I would highly recommend it. Learn alot and are really prepared to go out into the field. Everyone got a job placement at the end for co-op and iwould say 90% of the people were hired by those placements. Placements were for pharma companies, CROs, and hospitals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (95) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Clin.Res in Ottawa, Ontario

84 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I am graduating with a MSc. degree in Biochemistry with alot of basic research experience. But in the last year, I have been reading lots of books about clinical research and networking with CRAs in the hospital where our lab is. However, I have noticed that most people are looking to hire nurses(RN) as CRA and not people with MSc. Has anyone else noticed that.

I am not against nursing or anything, but dont nurses have enough on their hands looking after patients that now they have to do the bureaucratic and regulatory work too.

I am also wondering if anyone with MSc. or BSc. had an issue with loosing a job competition/pay raise/or a promotion in clinical research whether in pharma or hospital to a RN just because they had the degree. Please share your stories.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (76) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

Bruce Kriger in Hindon, Ontario

84 months ago

Hello,

You ask: why would the head of Kriger be coming on here to post a message?
Because your irresponsible discursions show up on google searches higher than our official sites.
Before you may make statements like these you need to think what you say.
Anyway, our legal advisor has sent a notice to remove this discussion.

Probably, next time you write in public places like forums, you will assume more responsibility.

"when I had my phone interviews, there used to be a lot of background noise"... with such attitude I am wondering how you got the job whatever it is.

You got your job on your own. So, you didn't mention course and practice you got with us on your resume???

Regards,

Bruce Kriger

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (92) Reply - Report abuse

Paritosh Lamba in Jersey City, New Jersey

84 months ago

Bonnie in Toronto, Ontario said: I have a question regarding the program that is offered by McMaster. I have a life sciences degree but based on the admission requirements listed by the university, it seems that you need 5 years of experience in clinical experience, health care teaching, administration or research. Are they absolutely adamant on the work experience? Because I only have 1 1/2 year of research experience.

If you are in Ontario, Canada as a permanent resident/ citizen then you can try Humber College. Humber is good they have good placement after 1 Year PG diploma in Clinical Research.
Another place you can try is Seneca college in Toronto. They also have 1 year PG diploma program in Clinical Research.
Both of these programs are good in Toronto.
I would say Humber is better.
Then you have McMaster etc. but I believe they require you to have some experience in Clinical research.
If you need more information then please feel free to contact me.
My e-mail ID is paritosh_gsk@yahoo.co.in.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Paritosh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hami in Toronto, Ontario

84 months ago

I am a pharmacy grad. with post grad in Health policy and mgmt. having flair in clinical research and regulatory affairs. I have consumed my plenty of years in pharma sales, manufacturing, retail and few years in pharma reg affairs. I have no direct experience as clinical research associate but my education and diversified experience provides a lot of exposure to those components. What are the possibilities to be involved directly in clinical research projects( no matter at the basal level ) with some research organisation.and how I can achieve that target in short span of time. Suggestions from peers highly desirable

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Hami in Toronto, Ontario

84 months ago

Hi' Paritosh
I investigated different institutes offering Clinical Research Associate program Senecas name is not there. To my information Seneca is offering Regulatory Affairs program with some portion of CR is covered in it but not the CRA course as a whole. If you have concrete info please provide the course code and when they are offering or the contact person. Another institute that is offering Clinical Research Associate program is Academy of Advance Pharmaceutical Sciences AAPS Scarborough, Ontario. But this inst. is novice and its market standing is not yet clear. They are also not providing any pactical placement with any organization which is most desirable in such program and to make it more effective and market oriented, otherwise there are plenty of institutes who are providing online courses which one can join any time having good educational content but they are not worthful interms of employability.Employers need experience. the main hurdle is to got your first employement in the field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tes in Waterloo, Ontario

84 months ago

kelly in Toronto, Ontario said: I took the Clinical Research Course at Humber and I would highly recommend it. Learn alot and are really prepared to go out into the field. Everyone got a job placement at the end for co-op and iwould say 90% of the people were hired by those placements. Placements were for pharma companies, CROs, and hospitals.

hi kelly,

what would you say the average salary is for a cra just starting out?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Oscar M in Nairobi, Kenya said: I want to register for a clinical research associate (cra) cert but the exam centres are not near my location, do kriger have exam centres in east africa?
pls let me know.

Kriger has online courses which is really very good. Why dont you write to them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Bonnie in Toronto, Ontario said: I have a question regarding the program that is offered by McMaster. I have a life sciences degree but based on the admission requirements listed by the university, it seems that you need 5 years of experience in clinical experience, health care teaching, administration or research. Are they absolutely adamant on the work experience? Because I only have 1 1/2 year of research experience.

If you have only a bachelors degree thats when they ask for 5 years of experience.With a Masters degree the number of years is less. It does not have to be only clinical research, you can have a combination of teaching and research.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paritosh Lamba in New York, New York

83 months ago

Clin.Res in Ottawa, Ontario said: Hello Everyone,

I am graduating with a MSc. degree in Biochemistry with alot of basic research experience. But in the last year, I have been reading lots of books about clinical research and networking with CRAs in the hospital where our lab is. However, I have noticed that most people are looking to hire nurses(RN) as CRA and not people with MSc. Has anyone else noticed that.

I am not against nursing or anything, but dont nurses have enough on their hands looking after patients that now they have to do the bureaucratic and regulatory work too.

I am also wondering if anyone with MSc. or BSc. had an issue with loosing a job competition/pay raise/or a promotion in clinical research whether in pharma or hospital to a RN just because they had the degree. Please share your stories.
Thanks

Hi,

It might be because you have experienced that in hospital setting. If you look in industry then the RN has a big number among the CRAs but they are not the majority.
I am also from Biochemistry background and have 3 years experience in industry. I can say that if you go and attend interviews then the employer will not say that I have a preference for RN. So it is fair if you look across the industry.
So do not worry that RN are competitors. We are all working for the same objective of bringing new medicines in market keeping the safety of trial subjects in mind. There is enough on the plate for everyone to get his/her fair share.

All the best in your efforts.
Good Luck

Paritosh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paritosh Lamba in New York, New York

83 months ago

kelly in Toronto, Ontario said: I took the Clinical Research Course at Humber and I would highly recommend it. Learn alot and are really prepared to go out into the field. Everyone got a job placement at the end for co-op and iwould say 90% of the people were hired by those placements. Placements were for pharma companies, CROs, and hospitals.

Kelly,

Can you please tell what is the starting salary for CRA and CRC with PG Dip from Humber but no prior experience in CR.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mel in New Orleans, Louisiana

83 months ago

Hello all,
I have the same problem as Clin.Res posted above. My educational background is in life sciences, I have direct clinical experience but not as a RN and have not found the crevice that will allow me into this field. Locally, RN seems to be the most desired qualification if not required. Contract companies such as Quintiles or Kforce do not require RN licensing but require experience especially with GCP, SOPs and regulatory guidelines. Most US programs offered are at private institutions, which may prove cost prohibitive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Paritosh Lamba in Jersey City, New Jersey

83 months ago

Hi,

I would like to suggest you that you take some online courses to put something on your resume. Choose the least expensive course like Kriger etc. You can just go to google and search for clinical research training. You will find plenty of options to choose from.
Another very simple but the most effective way of preparing for the interviews is that you go to ICH-GCP website (www.ich.org) and read ICH-GCP in and out. ICH-GCP is the standard to conduct clinical trials and this is the guideline to be followed by every clinical researcher. You can take the print out of ICH-GCP (International conference on harmonsation ... Good Clinical Practice)which must be around 40 pages. Whatever is done to run a clinical trial in human subjects (patients)by any pharma company/ CRO is there in those pages. That is the bible. Read each and every word several times until you understand the true meaning which is pretty simple to follow.
Another thing you can do inexpensively before you go and attend any interview is to make yourself well versed with the clinical trial terminology and you can read that from www.fda.gov (US Food and drug administration) website.
Read the free information on the web daily and start attending interviews. You will defenitely get it. Do not worry about what you do not have (RN etc) just focus on what you have and sell it professionally to your interviewer.
Be happy and work towards yur goal.
You will defenitely succeed in your goal.
God Bless you.

Regards,
Paritosh Lamba
New York

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Rose in Toronto, Ontario said: Hello, I'm doing the same thing, interested in clin research and found a website

www.kriger.com/training/programs.htm

I already called them and inquired about it. If you know any other school though please let me know.

Regards

Hello Rose,

Have you registered with Kriger? Their online course is really good.They cover everything that is taught in Humber college and you get to do it at your own pace.There is always an online tutor available who will respond to your queries.
Let me know how you are progressing in this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Paritosh Lamba in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Jay,
If you are in Ontario, Canada as a permanent resident/ citizen then you can try Humber College. Humber is good they have good placement after 1 Year PG diploma in Clinical Research.
Another place you can try is Seneca college in Toronto. They also have 1 year PG diploma program in Clinical Research.
Both of these programs are good in Toronto.
I would say Humber is better.
Then you have McMaster etc. but I believe they require you to have some experience in Clinical research.
If you need more information then please feel free to contact me.
My e-mail ID is paritosh_gsk@yahoo.co.in.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Paritosh

Hello Paritosh,
The course in Humber college is QA.Just thought I'd let you know.
Are you in Toronto and did you do your courses at Humber or Seneca?

Regards,
Urmila

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mel in New Orleans, Louisiana

83 months ago

Thank you very much Paritosh. I appreciate your suggestions.
Regards,
Mel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Hello Jay,

Go to the Kriger website.Maybe this is your answer.

Jason in Burlington, Ontario said: Hi all,

I recently became interested in clin research as a career. However I do not have the training or experience. Can anyone recommend training institutions, or know of a list of college's or universities that offer certification programs? I currently know of only Humber college and McMaster University near my location in Ontario.

Thanks,
Jay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Paritosh Lamba in Jersey City, New Jersey

83 months ago

Hi Urmila,

Thanks for the update. But I think you have to recheck because my Sister-in-law studied at Humber. She has done the 1 year Diploma in CR. Humber also has another course which is 1 year diploma in Reg Affairs. I think you are refering to that. Any way the information is available on their website.
I am not in Toronto. I am in New York city.

Kind regards,

Paritosh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paritosh Lamba in Jersey City, New Jersey

83 months ago

Hi Mel,
Thanks for your note.

In case you require some information, please feel free to get in touch. My mail ID is paritosh_gsk@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Paritosh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

breddi

83 months ago

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario said: Hello Rose,

Have you registered with Kriger? Their online course is really good.They cover everything that is taught in Humber college and you get to do it at your own pace.There is always an online tutor available who will respond to your queries.
Let me know how you are progressing in this.

Hey Urmila,

R u working at Kriger? What is ur profession? I got a certificate from Kriger. Still looking for a Job. Every job requiremetn is have exp at least 1 year minimum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

breddi

83 months ago

R u living in Toronto? I live in Toronto. I am volunteering in Hospital to get experience. r u already in clincial research filed? I need some situation based question and answers. could u help me?

Thanks
Reddi,
Toronto

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

breddi said: Hey Urmila,

R u working at Kriger? What is ur profession? I got a certificate from Kriger. Still looking for a Job. Every job requiremetn is have exp at least 1 year minimum.

No Rose- I do not work for Kriger. I just happen to have some friends who graduated from there and are working in the pharmaceutical industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Pathik in Paramus, New Jersey

83 months ago

Jason in Burlington, Ontario said: Hi all,

I recently became interested in clin research as a career. However I do not have the training or experience. Can anyone recommend training institutions, or know of a list of college's or universities that offer certification programs? I currently know of only Humber college and McMaster University near my location in Ontario.

Thanks,
Jay.

Please contact with AIPT and visit www.aiptnet.com they have very good course design and they will help you to find job in USA. I got trian here and got job in CRA/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rayan

83 months ago

i am dentist from india i have 7 years of exp. i am intrested in clinical research. what is your opinion about me? can i get a job after graduation?
it is ok for me or not? what is your opinion AAPS-ACADEMY OF APPLIED PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES--PRIVATE SCHOOL IN TORONTO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

e.b.reddy

83 months ago

Hi Parithosh,
R u working in health care?
I need some help to get some idea how to answer situation based questions. do u know any forum frodiscussion about this?
Thanks,
REddy,
Toronto,Canada

Paritosh Lamba in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Mel,
Thanks for your note.

In case you require some information, please feel free to get in touch. My mail ID is paritosh_gsk@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Paritosh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Urm in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Hi,

How long have you been in Canada? Many dentists from India are practising after they complete the licensing exam. You can do that or if you are really interested in clinical research and you are interested in doing a certification then of course AAPS and Humber College are good though AAPS is fairly new and still getting into the market reg CRA.You can try www.kriger.com- they are cheaper and online.
Best of luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ssh in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Has anyone inthis forume heard about TIPT( Toronto Institute of pharamceutical Technology? I assume they are not as new as AAPS, although they don't offer any program focusing in CRA but in their Regulatory Affair program they offer clinical research course and they operate a clinical research bioclinic. Please if you know something more about them give me your feedback.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sunil in Brampton, Ontario

83 months ago

Dear.
I need help as i want to join clinical research associates course.I was in pharma sales in india for 12 years and i found this course would be great help.
Is AAPS good enough?.Humber is the best but some people says you need to study where you get knowlege from teachers not online.so kindly guide me what to do??
thanks
sunil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sunil in Brampton, Ontario

83 months ago

ravi in Paramus, New Jersey said: you may join for leading CRA college in USA.
<Edited by Host: Contact info removed>
thanks

Dear Ravi,
thank you for kind reply.Pl tell me how long this study will take to finish?what could be totl expences? whether it is gove approved institute?give me more detailes pl.

thanks
sunil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sunil in Brampton, Ontario

83 months ago

sunil in Brampton, Ontario said: Dear Ravi,
thank you for kind reply.Pl tell me how long this study will take to finish?what could be totl expences? whether it is gove approved institute?give me more detailes pl.

thanks
sunil

Dear i forgot to sak you,what would be salary for this CRA position,u can say even roughly.

sunil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gita in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

83 months ago

Hami in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi' Paritosh
I investigated different institutes offering Clinical Research Associate program Senecas name is not there. To my information Seneca is offering Regulatory Affairs program with some portion of CR is covered in it but not the CRA course as a whole. If you have concrete info please provide the course code and when they are offering or the contact person. Another institute that is offering Clinical Research Associate program is Academy of Advance Pharmaceutical Sciences AAPS Scarborough, Ontario. But this inst. is novice and its market standing is not yet clear. They are also not providing any pactical placement with any organization which is most desirable in such program and to make it more effective and market oriented, otherwise there are plenty of institutes who are providing online courses which one can join any time having good educational content but they are not worthful interms of employability.Employers need experience. the main hurdle is to got your first employement in the field.

Kriger is offering online course for $1880. If I finish this online course, can I get a job as CRA? Could you please advise me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

sunil in Brampton, Ontario

83 months ago

Dear,
I am going to start with AAPS.One thing is sure that no online course will help,so dont do that.What companies want practical experience with knowledge of theory too.humber college is good but cant attend due to timing.No institute will guarenty u for job.You will have a rifal but you will have to shoot like that.you will have to sell your self in the market.....good luck...

sunil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Gita in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines said: Kriger is offering online course for $1880. If I finish this online course, can I get a job as CRA? Could you please advise me.

Hi there- the course is good with Kriger. Regarding jobs its always luck- there are many Kriger graduates working as CRA, monitors,screeners both in Canada and USA.
Hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Irina in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

tes in Waterloo, Ontario said: hi kelly,

what would you say the average salary is for a cra just starting out?

Hi Kelly, Thanks for information.I have hesitated to take Humber, Seneca Coleges or Kriger Center. Do you know about Data Clinical Manegment course in Humber.
Best regards, Irina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Irina in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Paritosh Lamba in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi,

I would like to suggest you that you take some online courses to put something on your resume. Choose the least expensive course like Kriger etc. You can just go to google and search for clinical research training. You will find plenty of options to choose from.
Another very simple but the most effective way of preparing for the interviews is that you go to ICH-GCP website ( www.ich.org ) and read ICH-GCP in and out. ICH-GCP is the standard to conduct clinical trials and this is the guideline to be followed by every clinical researcher. You can take the print out of ICH-GCP (International conference on harmonsation ... Good Clinical Practice)which must be around 40 pages. Whatever is done to run a clinical trial in human subjects (patients)by any pharma company/ CRO is there in those pages. That is the bible. Read each and every word several times until you understand the true meaning which is pretty simple to follow.
Another thing you can do inexpensively before you go and attend any interview is to make yourself well versed with the clinical trial terminology and you can read that from www.fda.gov (US Food and drug administration) website.
Read the free information on the web daily and start attending interviews. You will defenitely get it. Do not worry about what you do not have (RN etc) just focus on what you have and sell it professionally to your interviewer.
Be happy and work towards yur goal.
You will defenitely succeed in your goal.
God Bless you.

Regards,
Paritosh Lamba
New York

Hello Paritosh,
Thanks for very valuable information. I have 2.5 years experience in Pharm company and right now looking for Medical coding job.
God Bless you too
Irina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Irina in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

It is very helpful forum. I have never been here before. I have friends who really intrested Data Clinical Managment and Clinical research job and I will recomend them to come here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Hi Irina,
Paritosh usually gives really good advice.Its great to read them. I just wanted to say something about the courses for CRA- I have compared 3 of them -Humber,AAPS and Kriger(online). They all are quite similar and cover the needful. The difference is the cost.
Best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Irina in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Hi Urmila,
Thanks for your advice. I will take Kriger (on-line). I guess it is less expensive then Humber College

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Hi all,

I recently became interested in clin research as a career. However I do not have the training or experience. Can anyone recommend training institutions, or know of a list of college's or universities that offer certification programs? I currently know of only Humber college and McMaster University near my location in Ontario.

Thanks,
Jay.

Hi Jay,

I don't know if you're still looking- but I was looking for programs too and found one at Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences in Toronto.. www.michener.ca/ce/postdiploma/clinical_research_associate.php#apply

Goodluck! Sarah

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rafi in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Can any one guide me how much is the fees for Kriger course and what are the scope of becoming a CRA after the course.

Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ravi in Teaneck, New Jersey

83 months ago

you also can visitwww.aiptedu.com one of the founder of this program back in 90's. its good program over 15 years with 98% job placement rate.
One of my friend graduate from AIPT at the age of 58 and works as a medical director in USA.
you have opportunity to work in USA/Canada.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ravi in Teaneck, New Jersey

83 months ago

Thanks for CRA inquiry
My best sugession don't go online course you will lost. learn like from www.aiptedu.com they have nice course with 98% job success rate.
you can get emplyed in USA/Canada.
they do sponsor for H1 or TN too
I got TN as a canadian citizen
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ravi in Teaneck, New Jersey

83 months ago

Rafi in Toronto, Ontario said: Can any one guide me how much is the fees for Kriger course and what are the scope of becoming a CRA after the course.

Thanks,

visit www.aiptedu.com USA based college do teach CRa/CDM and lot other course. they have 98% job rate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

Hi Ravi,
I think that the course fees is around $1800-2000 but why dont you contact them. Regarding job- well its like with any other degree or diploma...you have to keep trying to knock at the right door at the right time. With the training at least you will have the right tool to enter the field.

Best of Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

rafi

83 months ago

thanks urmila

again I have aquestion

How good si the course ad it matter online

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

I didn't get your question.Can you repeat it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rafi

83 months ago

How goos is the course and the material online

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Urmila in Toronto, Ontario

83 months ago

The course is at par with other institutions in Canada as well as USA. You can do some research yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.