Clinical Research Coordinator - Training - Exam prep

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

VBussell in Parrish, Florida

44 months ago

Hi,
If anyone is having problems with compliance at the site or needs assistance in preparing for their exam, I.E. CCRC, CCRP, CCRA. Please feel free to contact me. VBussell@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

D. Grant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

43 months ago

I am preparing for my CCRC exam & would appreciate any tips you may have in order to pass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

D. Grant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I am preparing for my CCRC exam & would appreciate any tips you may have in order to pass.

Hi D. Grant.
Please contact me at VBussell@Clinical-RTS.com and I will be happy to make some recommendations. In order to do so, can you tell me how long you have worked in clinical research and in what capacity?
Regards,
VBussell

Debra in Richmond, Virginia

43 months ago

VBussell in Parrish, Florida said: Hi,
If anyone is having problems with compliance at the site or needs assistance in preparing for their exam, I.E. CCRC, CCRP, CCRA. Please feel free to contact me. VBussell@yahoo.com

Yes, I am interested in getting any/all information to prepare for the CRC exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Hi Debra,
Please send me an email describing your background and experience and I will see what I can do to assist you in studying for the exam. I can be reached by email at VBussell@Clinical.RTS.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Hi Debra,
Please send me an email describing your background and experience and I will see what I can do to assist you in studying for the exam. I can be reached by email at VBussell@Clinical.RTS.com

jarey27 in Boynton Beach, Florida

18 months ago

Hi,

I am preparing to take the CRCC examination in March 2013 & would appreciate any assistance you may have in order to pass this exam. I have two years experience as a Research Associate/CRC focusing on research studies in the Geriatrics Specialty and in particular, Healthy Aging.

Azzaaboukaram in New Orleans, Louisiana

16 months ago

Please send me your email and I will send your study materials.

Good luck

jarey27 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Thank you.... It is very much appreciated. My email is jarey27@hotmail.com

jarey27 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Thank you so very much. It is very much appreciated. My email is jarey27@hotmail.com

jporta in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

Hello, Im preparing for the CCRC exam as well and I would appreciate if you can share study materials you may have. My email is joseportalanza@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance,
Jose

Rashika in Northridge, California

14 months ago

hi people I completed my bachelors in biotechnology and am looking for clinical research coordinator training in Los Angeles as I live here can u guys please provide me the material if you have or can please anyone tell me some good trustworthy resources for training thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sonja in Springfield Gardens, New York

7 months ago

jporta in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Hello, Im preparing for the CCRC exam as well and I would appreciate if you can share study materials you may have. My email is joseportalanza@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance,
Jose

Hi, I will be taking the exam next Feb. (2014) and would like to know if you got any study material and if you did can you share it. My email address is indirivera@verizo.net. Thanks in advance!

Sonja in Springfield Gardens, New York

7 months ago

jarey27 in Boynton Beach, Florida said: Hi,

I am preparing to take the CRCC examination in March 2013 & would appreciate any assistance you may have in order to pass this exam. I have two years experience as a Research Associate /CRC focusing on research studies in the Geriatrics Specialty and in particular, Healthy Aging.

Hi I'm preparing to take the CCRC in March 2014 and would like some advise and/or tips before I take it. any help would be appreciate it.

Joanna in Brandon, Florida

6 months ago

Hello,

I am taking my CCRC exam in March 2014 and would like to know a good place to get study materials besides the ACRP website. I have a BS in Biology and am working on my MBA in healthcare management. I have 4 years of experience in research as a coordinator. Please advise.

Thanks,

Joanna in Brandon, Florida

6 months ago

oops, my email address is jadeafi13@gmail.com

Andrew in Hollywood, Florida

5 months ago

Hello,

I am taking my CCRC exam in March 2014 and I was hoping for any tips or suggestions for preparation. I purchased a preparation package from the ACRP website that was not great. I have gone through a lot of the ICH guidelines and created flashcards from the material but I still do not feel confident.

Is it possible someone could pass on some tips? My email is Andrew.Frisina24@gmail.com. I have over 3 years of training the CR field.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.