credit card use

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

yk in Amarillo, Texas

83 months ago

I am a Clinical Research Associate with 2 years of solid regional monitoring experience, and over 10 years as a Certified Clinical Research Coordinator. The problem is, I have lousy credit and cannot get a job in the industry due to that. Is it just policy everywhere that the CRA pay upfront for the travel and then be reimbursed? Are there any companies that do it differently that will allow me to remain in the career I have a true passion for, a job that I perform very well? Any information is much appreciated. I have an excellent resume and sound, positive references.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nancy Priestly in Del Mar, California

82 months ago

yk in Amarillo, Texas said: I am a Clinical Research Associate with 2 years of solid regional monitoring experience, and over 10 years as a Certified Clinical Research Coordinator. The problem is, I have lousy credit and cannot get a job in the industry due to that. Is it just policy everywhere that the CRA pay upfront for the travel and then be reimbursed? Are there any companies that do it differently that will allow me to remain in the career I have a true passion for, a job that I perform very well? Any information is much appreciated. I have an excellent resume and sound, positive references.

Yes, we have a client who will pay for expenses on a company card, but they are looking for people in the midwest and NE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

44 months ago

Most companies have you get a company AMEX where you charge your travel to. Usually, travel expenses for a CRA range between $750-$2000 a week (depending on how many sites you have to go to) so that's a lot of money to put upfront.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.