CRA how this role will be chnaged?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

StefanMartel in Bedzin, Poland

45 months ago

Hi,

My question refers to expereinced CRA, who can enough knowledge and information how CRA role looked in the past and looks and and will be. Everybody know that wrold chnages day by day and for CRO and pharmaceutical companies also new challanges are. From your CRA-live your aslo know what Sponsor expectations are and were n the past, what is the most important at this moment for CRA and what will be. I would like to start discussion focuses on the most important aspect to think what kind of task and skills will be the most attractive for CRA?

Best regards,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lmgs in Russiaville, Indiana

45 months ago

I think that CROs have learned their lesson from the past: never hire anyone who hasn't worked in clinical research before as a CRA and don't hire foreign medical grads for CRA positions.

I think sponsors will crack down on people who aren't doing their job with more audits. I also see the way we monitor change with substantially less travel and more technology.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Randy in Saint Peters, Missouri

32 months ago

I think that our jobs will change dramatically in the next 15 years. If EMR is standardized, we may not even have to travel much anymore except to do drug accountability! Mobile devices, electronic monitoring and EMR are the wave of the future. I don't know if that'll decrease the need to CRAs, so I find it exciting, yet worrisome.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.