Independent Clinical Research Professional looking for contract work in Canada.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

NarmiCRP in Scarborough, Ontario

34 months ago

I am a Clinical Research Associate looking to pick up contract work. I reside in Toronto but willing to travel across Canada.

Here are highlights of my experience: ( I have experience in all therapeutic areas.. Especially, Oncology, Medical Imaging and Rheumatology)

• Trial Management & Monitoring ( more than 5 years) – Experience in protocol development, CRF design, budget development, datamanagement, selection and coordination of outside vendors, and regulatory document coordination.More than five years’ experience in day to day administration of projects, establishing and maintainingdocumentation for each project, preparing budget reports, and creating trial and recruitmentpromotional strategies. Extensive experience in clinical research coordination, research ethics, ICH-GCP, and monitoring / justifying research budgets.

• Clinical Data Management ( more than 5 years experience)– CRF design and development including e-CRFs, CRF completionguideline development, medical data review, medical data validation, medical data coding, medical dataquality control and audit, creating Excel trackers, and creating Access databases. Experience with SPSSand Epi-Info.

• Public Health / Health Management ( 5 years of experience)– Conducted meta-analysis research to audit the quality ofpatient care in breast cancer patients.

I have started contracting already, and I am looking for more opportunities.

Please also feel free to leave any advice too. All replies are greatly appreciated.

you can also reach me via email at narmi10@gmail.com

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Erik Rule in Woodstock, Ontario

30 months ago

I may have an opportunity for you as a part-time study coordinator. please contact me at erule@execulink.com or 519-454-294

30 months ago

Pls contact me possible study cooordinator opportuity. I am at erule@execulink.com

30 months ago

Pls contact me regarding possible study coordinator opportunity. I am at erule@execulink.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.