CRA Networking on CRAlife.com

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (39)

amenges in Wichita, Kansas

67 months ago

Jnelly in Olympia, Washington said: I am the founder of CRAlife.com. We are a private, CRA only, social and professional networking site. We have close to 800 Active CRA's on the site from around the world. If you are a CRA, not a recruiter, please send me a note at jon@cralife.com, and I will send you an invitation.

I am a contract Sr. CRA pleae send me an invitation.
A. Menges

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ze in Gaithersburg, Maryland

67 months ago

smehret in Sammamish, Washington said: Hello jon!

I am a CRA contractor and would like to see others on the network!

Yes me too, I am a CRA looking for a job since 2008 now I would like to meet other CRA's for exchange

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

C.Robinson in Raleigh, North Carolina

67 months ago

Jnelly in Olympia, Washington said: I am the founder of CRAlife.com. We are a private, CRA only, social and professional networking site. We have close to 800 Active CRA's on the site from around the world. If you are a CRA, not a recruiter, please send me a note at jon@cralife.com, and I will send you an invitation.

I am interested in CRAlife.com. Please send me an inviation at r.cj77@live.com.

MJ in Federal, Argentina

67 months ago

I am interested in CRAlife.com. Please send me an invitation to mjgodino@gmail.com. Thanks

annlouisea@comcast.net in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

66 months ago

I am a CCRC, formerly Clinical Research Director of a successful, high-enrolling site. I would like to branch into CRA field. Please send me an invitation.

MAclinical@aol.com in New York, New York

66 months ago

What an excellent idea! I am a independent Sr. CRA and would love to join your CRA network. Please send invitation to MAclinical@aol.com

Thank you,

rbranch in Freeport, Illinois

66 months ago

I am a CRA and wouldl ike to join the network.

rbranch in Freeport, Illinois

66 months ago

Please include me in the network. I am a CRA looking to expand my network and expertise.

ronbei@aol.com in Vero Beach, Florida

66 months ago

I would also like to be included in the network.
Ron

Stephanie Coker in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

I would like to be part of your network too. Please send me an invitations.

Jenni Cortinas in Oshkosh, Wisconsin

66 months ago

Please send me an invite. I am a new CRA looking to enter the field.

dr.shiva tiwari in Delhi, India

66 months ago

Hi, I, Dr. Shiva Tiwari. i m a co ordinator. have an 1 year expireance as a crc in delhi n right now in indor (M.P.). i want to join ur site. i want to become CRA. pls send me invitation on dr.shivatiwari@gmail.com. Thanks

mpathak in Wylie, Texas

66 months ago

Macci.Pathak@bioanalysisresearch.com
Please send me an invite

ClevelandOHCRA in Cleveland, Ohio

65 months ago

I would love an invite...thanks!

ClevelandOHCRA in Cleveland, Ohio

65 months ago

Please send invite to heather_cassidy@hotmail.com

andresb in Córdoba, Argentina

65 months ago

I`m a CRA for 4 year. Please invite me.Thanks

DMAConsulting in Boise, Idaho

64 months ago

Please send me an invite.
D. Fuhrman

CRA in Greensboro

64 months ago

I saw the post from Jon@CRAlife.com and I think that this site is a scam. I sent an e-mail to them and was invited to join which I did in good faith. Then I get an e-mail saying that I have been banned with no explanation and no response to my requests for an explanation. We certainly do not need this type of capricious behavior when trying to have a serious discussion about the life of a CRA. I have only been doing this for 2 years but find it the most fascinating job I have had to date. I am an RN with 20+ years of experience both in management and out, hospital to insurers. This is the best job!

Amy VB in Califon, New Jersey

63 months ago

Hi,

I am soon to be a CRA. I would like access to your network.

Thanks!

Amy

lanfear in Somerdale, New Jersey

63 months ago

CRA in Greensboro said: I saw the post from Jon@CRAlife.com and I think that this site is a scam. I sent an e-mail to them and was invited to join which I did in good faith. Then I get an e-mail saying that I have been banned with no explanation and no response to my requests for an explanation. We certainly do not need this type of capricious behavior when trying to have a serious discussion about the life of a CRA. I have only been doing this for 2 years but find it the most fascinating job I have had to date. I am an RN with 20+ years of experience both in management and out, hospital to insurers. This is the best job!

Site is not a scam. I'm on it under another name. It is a bit quiet right now, but it definitely is a real site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dvarvel in Melbourne, Florida

63 months ago

I am interested in CRAlife.com. Please send me an invitation at dee68dee6868@yahoo.com.

Dissatisfied CRA in Silver Spring, Maryland

63 months ago

I also think this site is a scam! I have sent a request for invitation but no answer to date. I have beet a CRA for over 8 yrs. Instead I started getting a bunch of junk mail in my inbox!

Prospective CRA in Gaithersburg, Maryland

61 months ago

So... I'm not going to try and sign up for anything that others say is a scam. However, I am looking to network with CRAs and develop a better, more professional understanding of the work that I'd like to do in the future. I'm currently taking an online course focusing on the knowledge I'll need to help me with that aspect of the job interview. Does anyone, in general, know of a good (legitimate) site? I'm looking for a good place to help make sure I'm heading in the right direction, and where I might learn more about what to expect. Does anyone from the Gaithersburg, Silver Spring areas, in particular, have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Chris

Clinivresity in Bombay, India

61 months ago

Hello all,

The site is a pure scam. All they want is to sell your email-ids to fishing sites. I hope none of you really got signed into this. I am a CRA and recently started this website called cliniversity.com. It includes discussion forum, articles, links and many quizes. Its very young and will soon develop into a good portal.

I invite you to have a look and consider joining. clniversity.com

Regards~
admin

cindy in Raleigh, North Carolina

61 months ago

I visited this new site and it is very informative and will assist you if interested in becoming a CRA

Cliniversity in Bombay, India

61 months ago

cindy in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I visited this new site and it is very informative and will assist you if interested in becoming a CRA

Cindy,

Were you mentioning about cralife.com or cliniversity.com, I just want to make a note that cliniversity is very young and will be growing very soon. We have few members who participate actively. I would appreciate if you have any feedback and suggestions to improvise the portal too.

Regards,
pnr @ cliniversity

Looking2bCRA in Denver, Colorado

61 months ago

Does anyone know a great way or companies that are willing to train and or hire entry level CRA's? I've taken a couple training courses and have years of science research experience but need to be able to get my foot in the door somewhere to be a CRA. Any suggestions, or help?

cindy2982@gmail.com in Raleigh, North Carolina

61 months ago

MAclinical@aol.com in New York, New York said: What an excellent idea! I am a independent Sr. CRA and would love to join your CRA network. Please send invitation to MAclinical@aol.com

Thank you,

MAclinical, I am seeking a job as an independent contractor. I have worked in the industry for the past 12 years which 2.5 as a CRA/Regional. I need help in drawing up my contact; want to make sure it is written correctly. Do you mind sharing some pointer or a copy of your contract with me?
Thank's
cindy2982

CRA-recruiter in Schenectady, New York

60 months ago

Hello.

I am a clinical recruiter and I do understand the hesitation of some of you to work with a recruiter, however, there are a few of us out there that truly understand this line of work and are in this business for the right reasons and with good intentions. The fact is that you don't last in this business without treating people right and doing your best to help your candidates find solid employment. Staffing is a high turnover line of business, so there are a lot of young people in the industry. They often don't know much about what they're doing and certainly don't understand the intricacies of a clinical study.

A solid recruiter understands that their main asset is their integrity. They also understand that it's in their best interest to be honest with their consultants and work hard to keep them employed.

CRAlife is, in fact, a real site. There's a lot of good, informative discussion that takes place in that community including folks that are looking for jobs. It's a shame that Jon doesn't take some time to network with a few recruiters that may be able to help those folks find solid employment.

Jonathan
jbujno@crnspg.com

Chris in Gaithersburg, Maryland

60 months ago

CRA-recruiter in Schenectady, New York said: Hello.

I am a clinical recruiter and I do understand the hesitation of some of you to work with a recruiter, however, there are a few of us out there that truly understand this line of work and are in this business for the right reasons and with good intentions. The fact is that you don't last in this business without treating people right and doing your best to help your candidates find solid employment. Staffing is a high turnover line of business, so there are a lot of young people in the industry. They often don't know much about what they're doing and certainly don't understand the intricacies of a clinical study.

A solid recruiter understands that their main asset is their integrity. They also understand that it's in their best interest to be honest with their consultants and work hard to keep them employed.

CRAlife is, in fact, a real site. There's a lot of good, informative discussion that takes place in that community including folks that are looking for jobs. It's a shame that Jon doesn't take some time to network with a few recruiters that may be able to help those folks find solid employment.

Jonathan
jbujno@crnspg.com

Hey Jonathan,
I've gone to the URL CRAlife.com. I only see a silly sort of search engine. What makes you say CRAlife.com is a real site in the context of this conversation? More importantly, are you affiliated with a CRO or another specific type of organization that helps merge CRAs with sponsors and/or businesses, to get some work done?

I, certainly, don't mean to affront. Thanks

CRA-Recruiter in Brooklyn, New York

60 months ago

Chris in Gaithersburg, Maryland said: Hey Jonathan,
I've gone to the URL CRAlife.com. I only see a silly sort of search engine. What makes you say CRAlife.com is a real site in the context of this conversation? More importantly, are you affiliated with a CRO or another specific type of organization that helps merge CRAs with sponsors and/or businesses, to get some work done?

I, certainly, don't mean to affront. Thanks

Hello Chris,

no offense taken...

Try this link: www.cralife.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cralife.com%2F

I only mentioned it was a real site because of several posts indicated that it was a scam. I know it's a real site because I know dozens of the members and I've been able to peruse the various forum topics. Jon tries, but he's not perfect at keeping recruiters out of his site!

I am not affiliated with any one particular CRO or Pharmaceutical company. I work with a firm that specializes in matching clinical consultants with niche specific projects. I have about 40 active consultants - the bulk of which are CRAs - working on projects that range from 10 to 100% allocation. The clients I work with range from the larger CROs to midsized biotechs with one compound in the pipeline.

Sari in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

60 months ago

I have been a local CRA for just over 2 years. I would like to work for a larger company and one that I can travel regionally. Any company in particular that is hiring to date.

RonB

53 months ago

CRA-Recruiter in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello Chris,

no offense taken...

Try this link: www.cralife.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cralife.com%2F

I only mentioned it was a real site because of several posts indicated that it was a scam. I know it's a real site because I know dozens of the members and I've been able to peruse the various forum topics. Jon tries, but he's not perfect at keeping recruiters out of his site!

I am not affiliated with any one particular CRO or Pharmaceutical company. I work with a firm that specializes in matching clinical consultants with niche specific projects. I have about 40 active consultants - the bulk of which are CRAs - working on projects that range from 10 to 100% allocation. The clients I work with range from the larger CROs to midsized biotechs with one compound in the pipeline.

Hi CRA recruiter. I am interested in contacting you about possible future positions. ronbei@aol.com

Consultant in Garner, North Carolina

53 months ago

Hello Recruiter I am interested in contacting you about an independent CRA contract position - cjanette74@yahoo.com.

preethareddy in Hyderabad, India

53 months ago

Hi,
Iam working as CRC at a govt hospital,hyderabad since 7months.
Iam seriously searchin for CRC or CRA jobs in USA,UK.
Please help me out.
preetha.smo@gmail.com is my mailID

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EW in Riverside, California

51 months ago

I just atarted my own business, a site management organization, and I would like to join the CRAlife network as well.

EW in Riverside, California

51 months ago

I just started a site management organization, and I would like to join the CRAlfe network as well. Thanks!

Bowmank in Washington, District of Columbia

39 months ago

C.Robinson in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I am interested in CRAlife.com. Please send me an inviation at r.cj77@live.com.

Please send me an invite I'm a former CRA trying to get back into the industry.

Thanks,
Kim Bowman
Bowmank929@gmail.com

L in Keego Harbor, Michigan

19 months ago

I am a CRA with 10 years in the business. I would like to be able to network with other regionals. Please send me an invite.
laura.b999@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.