ACRP CCRA mock exam questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

Phoebe Parker in Toronto, Ontario

58 months ago

Just done with the CRA FDA practice exam. Anyone who wants to share or discuss the questions, please feel free.

I have doubt about the answer for one of the questions. It is on calculating when should the MV takes place. I got the question wrong, and don't understand how they get the answer they suggested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (72) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

soumen in Toronto, Ontario

56 months ago

Phoebe Parker in Toronto, Ontario said: Just done with the CRA FDA practice exam. Anyone who wants to share or discuss the questions, please feel free.

I have doubt about the answer for one of the questions. It is on calculating when should the MV takes place. I got the question wrong, and don't understand how they get the answer they suggested.

I would like to get ACRP CRA exam preparation material . I am ready to pay for that. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Deb Methar in Durham, North Carolina

55 months ago

I would like to get ACRP CRA exam preparation material as well. Can someone please help me!!! (Totally stressed out)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

to get your prep material you just have to go to the ACRP website and the link for the training materials is right on the application page to take the test.

i took my exam last september. i looked everywhere on the internet- there is no where to get the information for free. i wouldn't say buying the prep package is necessary to pass the test, but it'll help you. you have to be a movtivated self-starter to pass the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Logo in Elmhurst, New York

52 months ago

You don't have to buy or pay for any materials needed for ACRP CRA exam. All what you need to read and be very, very familiar with are ICH E2A, ICH E6, ICH E8, and Declaration of Helsinki. Latest version of Declaration of Helsinki is available on World Medical Association website, all ICH's are available on ICH wesite and ready to download as pdf. Of course, on the top of these you need good working experience. Re-read and know well all of CRA applicable SOP's your employer provide you with in the past. Don't spend money if you don'r have to :) I used the above, took test today and scored 87.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tester in Riverside, California

52 months ago

I bought the ACRP study material. The booklet was useless but the practice test did give me a clue as to what I may expect. I've been a cra for 2 years and scored a 94.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

hina in Delhi, India

51 months ago

hey i m doing Msc clinical research and i hv just heard about ACRP.... so can ny one guide me about it... does d industry demands fr it... nd what is the whole process of membership nd all ....thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mm in Brampton, Ontario

51 months ago

soumen in Toronto, Ontario said: I would like to get ACRP CRA exam preparation material . I am ready to pay for that. Thanks

Yes i have material, if you need please contact at mmakhdoom72@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Max in Durham in Pompano Beach, Florida

48 months ago

Deb Methar in Durham, North Carolina said: I would like to get ACRP CRA exam preparation material as well. Can someone please help me!!! (Totally stressed out)

Going to take the exam in Sept. Was the ACRP prep exam package useful?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Moore in Grand Rapids, Michigan

44 months ago

mm in Brampton, Ontario said: Yes i have material, if you need please contact at mmakhdoom72@yahoo.com

Dear MM,
Myself and a bunch of co-wokers are sitting for the ACRP CRC exam in March 2011. Wondering if you could send me a copy of perhaps the prep exam, just so would know what to study for! We would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you, MM,
Lisa Moroe
lisa.moore@spectrum-health.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JP in Wilmington, North Carolina

44 months ago

Lisa Moore in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: Dear MM,
Myself and a bunch of co-wokers are sitting for the ACRP CRC exam in March 2011. Wondering if you could send me a copy of perhaps the prep exam, just so would know what to study for! We would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you, MM,
Lisa Moroe
lisa.moore@spectrum-health.org

Just as an FYI, distributing copywrighted materials is a crime.

The test prep can be easily purchased from the website. Resorting to illegal activity by trying to get bootlegged study material doesn't show the integrity required to be deserving of a 'certified' title.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Grand Rapids, Michigan

44 months ago

JP in Wilmington, North Carolina said: Just as an FYI, distributing copywrighted materials is a crime.

The test prep can be easily purchased from the website. Resorting to illegal activity by trying to get bootlegged study material doesn't show the integrity required to be deserving of a 'certified' title.

First of all, I wanted to apologize for even inquiring about supposed 'bootlegged' material. Information to study was obtained from the ICH and the WMA as well as experience will allow me to obtain CRC certification along with upholding my integrity. (Just very nervous on my part)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Fargo, North Dakota

44 months ago

It's completely normal to be nervous. I felt like I was In high school again taking the SATs! (except it's a modern day SAT where they check ur ID, take a fingerprint and sit u in front of a computer instead of a pair of sharpened pencils.

I did a LOT of studying and I bought the test prep ( a friend went to the class and said if you are good at doing selfstudy u don't need the class), but the biggest thing that contributed to getting my certification was my real-world experience. You'll definitely need to go over the regs backwards and forwards, but experience is the best teacher!

JP is correct... You making a copy of the material and distributing it is a crime, but it isn't that expensive, so if you want to test yourself, just buy it off the website.

What you'll need to pass :
Experience
Reading the regs (free online)
A good breakfast and a good nights sleep.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Leslie in Asheville, North Carolina

42 months ago

Linda in Fargo, North Dakota said: It's completely normal to be nervous. I felt like I was In high school again taking the SATs! (except it's a modern day SAT where they check ur ID, take a fingerprint and sit u in front of a computer instead of a pair of sharpened pencils.

I did a LOT of studying and I bought the test prep ( a friend went to the class and said if you are good at doing selfstudy u don't need the class), but the biggest thing that contributed to getting my certification was my real-world experience. You'll definitely need to go over the regs backwards and forwards, but experience is the best teacher!

JP is correct... You making a copy of the material and distributing it is a crime, but it isn't that expensive, so if you want to test yourself, just buy it off the website.

What you'll need to pass :
Experience
Reading the regs (free online)
A good breakfast and a good nights sleep.

You mentioned a class that your friend took. Do you know who offers these classes? I am trying to find a course that is actually classroom based and not only offered online.

Thanks!

Patricia in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

There's classes at least once a year for test-prep. The classes occur the day before the global ACRP conference. I think the ACRP global conference (a great networking opportunity, btw) is happening in Seattle this year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Danny in Foster City, California

35 months ago

Phoebe Parker in Toronto, Ontario said: Just done with the CRA FDA practice exam. Anyone who wants to share or discuss the questions, please feel free.

Hello:
Please sharethe CCRA exam questions and any other study material for the exam. I am taking the test in September and interested in finding an online study partnerto help and support each other. Let me know if interested?
Thanks!
Danny

Danny in Foster City, California

35 months ago

Hello,
Please e-mail me the CCRA Mock exam and any other material you may have. I am also interested in finding an online study partner to support eachother for the exam. Please share the study material and let me know if interested in discussing the exam online?
Thanks,

Danny

Kate in Seattle, Washington

35 months ago

I'm also interested in learning more about the CCRA exam, which I am taking in September. Do you need to know specific ICH-GCP codes connected with study operations, consent, etc (like that ICH-GCP 1.28 is around Informed Consent)? I am confident in my knowledge of these areas but do not always know the specific ICH-GCP code to which it relates.

Tally in Teaneck, New Jersey

35 months ago

Kate in Seattle, Washington said: I'm also interested in learning more about the CCRA exam, which I am taking in September. Do you need to know specific ICH-GCP codes connected with study operations, consent, etc (like that ICH-GCP 1.28 is around Informed Consent)? I am confident in my knowledge of these areas but do not always know the specific ICH-GCP code to which it relates.

Hey Kate-

You should know the basics, but not specific code numbers. I live in the USA, so I studied that 21cfr 50 relates to informed consent, but did NOT have to know what 21cfr 50.25 (b)(1) was. You just basically need to know the big section titles and where you'd find the information.

The test is more about HOW you do your job- not memorization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

V. Thompson

32 months ago

ACRP used to offer classroom programs to prep for the exams, but discontinued those a few years ago. Now, it's all self-study materials that they sell. I tried self-study, but it was nothing compared to the classroom prep program that I took in Houston back when. I had an outstanding instructor whose first name was Brian (can't remember his last name, but he was based in Little Rock, AR at the time). He walked through everything we needed to know, highlighted pitfalls, tips, and tricks, and helped me identify my knowledge gaps so that I could concentrate my efforts in those areas. Too bad they don't do those anymore, as I think many of you seeking this stuff would really benefit from it.

narasi in Madras, India

31 months ago

I would like to write an exam for cra eligibility. I am staying in India. Please any one suggest how to appear an eligibility test. I studied M.sc in Biotech. I am already working in clinical trials as a crc but i plan to switch from crc to cra. Please suggest me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mary W. in Minneapolis, Minnesota

31 months ago

V. Thompson, we have several folks planning to take the test in March. I have been looking for a review course along the lines of what you described in your post or possibly someone to come up to MN to conduct a course of this nature for our group. Would you happen to have contact information of any kind for your instructor (Brian ?) possibly in the handout materials or something? Sounds like this might have been some time ago, but anything you might could share would be appreciated. Or if anyone else knows of someone who might conduct such a program, please advise. Thanks!

Alex in Houston, Texas

28 months ago

I took a prep course with Juno Research, they have their offices here in Houston so it was easy for the instructor to meet with me (i don't know if they go out of state). I feel very well prepared for the exam, so lets see how it goes. The training was able to pinpoint the different aspects and relationship between ICH/GCP, the federal regulations and the international standard guidelines. They put more attnton on application of your knowledge based on ICH/GCP and not so much on the SOP's for the CRO/Pharm company. Its hard material, but I was able to link the different regulations and see their applications on the examples provided. I feel prepared, but very scared at the same time, they give no guarantee that you will pass and its a lot of reading mterial!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.