Course notes of SoCRA one day training for CCRP exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 175)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Daniel in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Hi,
I want to take the CCRP exam this year. Anyone has the course notes of SoCRA one day training in preparation for CCRP exam?

And anyone want to study together for the exam?

Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (94) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Daniel in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

PS: I am in Greater Toronto Area (Canada) :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Mississauga, Ontario

77 months ago

Daniel in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi,
I want to take the CCRP exam this year. Anyone has the course notes of SoCRA one day training in preparation for CCRP exam?

Thanks in advance!

hai daniel
i am sam from gta.i am also going to ccrp exam.plz contact me.we can study together.
thanks
sam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Patrick in Etobicoke, Ontario

77 months ago

Thanks in advance!

Hi Daniel, if you still looking for notes for the CCRP exam, yes I can help you with.
Bye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Daniel in Minneapolis, Minnesota

77 months ago

please email me at ooohaha2002@yahoo.com.au
i am also in etobicoke area...

thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daniel in Minneapolis, Minnesota

77 months ago

Patrick in Etobicoke, Ontario said: Hi Daniel, if you still looking for notes for the CCRP exam, yes I can help you with.
Bye

please email me at ooohaha2002@yahoo.com.au
i am also in etobicoke area...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Janika in Key Biscayne, Florida

76 months ago

Hi...I am scheduled to take the exam in November and I was wondering if anyone has recently taken it and has some detailed tips on what is best to study....besides everything! :o)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No Reply - Report abuse

Writer in Vancouver, British Columbia

76 months ago

I am also writing the CCRP exam in November. Any pointers and what sceniros are on the exam? Does taking the pre course help? any guidance is welcomed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mohammad Millwala in Houston, Texas

75 months ago

Thanks in advance!

Anyone in Houston taking the CCRP exam? Any tips and notes.
Thanks
Mohammad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Patrick in Etobicoke, Ontario said: Hi Daniel, if you still looking for notes for the CCRP exam, yes I can help you with.
Bye

Hi Patrick,

I am scheduled for the exam and am interested in notes that you may have that could help me. My email address is bizib44@yahoo.com. Thanks so much in advance!

Writer in Tampa, Florida

75 months ago

Thanks in advance!

Hi Daniel, I am taking the exam soon too and am interested in notes that you can send me also. tracesart@gmail.com Thank you so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AMIT in Toronto, Ontario

74 months ago

Thanks in advance!

I AMTAKING CCRP EXAM SO I NEED SOME NOTE AND QUESTIONS / ONE DAY TRAINING COURSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLS CONTECT ME VIA E.MAIL amit8801@yahoo.ca

Martha in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

Mohammad Millwala in Houston, Texas said: Anyone in Houston taking the CCRP exam? Any tips and notes.
Thanks
Mohammad

I will be taking the test November 8th...Study the SOCRA examination booklet. There will also be 35 questions on research coordinating...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mohammad in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

Hello Martha
Can you give me your email address or email me at mohammad.millwala@gmail.com
Thanks

Martha in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

My email address is mowens@tmhs.org.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Priya in Jackson Heights, New York

73 months ago

Hi! Janika,
I am preparing for the CCRP exam, it would be very helpful if you could supply me any notes of preparation if you have.My email is dleona257@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Priya in Jackson Heights, New York

73 months ago

Could you please help me with some preparation notes for CCRP exam if possible? My email is dleona257@yahoo.com

tania in Toronto, Ontario

73 months ago

i am taking the CCRP exam next week, been studying like crazy...i have notes but i am not sure how much detail of all the things we need to know...anyone have suggestions? also if anyone wants to study that would be good
email me at tania@caninewellness.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

jessie in Singapore, Singapore

73 months ago

Could you guys send me the prep notes also? I am sitting for the exam next month. Thanks! axe_txe@yahoo.co.uk

researchMD in East Orange, New Jersey

72 months ago

I will be taking the exams this month in Hackensack. Does anyone have tips for the exams? Is there an online practice exams website?

Please advise.

apg2120@columbia.edu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Darlene Kirk in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Mohammad Millwala in Houston, Texas said: Anyone in Houston taking the CCRP exam? Any tips and notes.
Thanks
Mohammad

Hi Mohammad, I am taking the course on 31 January. Do you have any helpful hints for me? Thanks in advance.

ikirk@bcm.edu
Darlene Kirk

72 months ago

researchMD in East Orange, New Jersey said: I will be taking the exams this month in Hackensack. Does anyone have tips for the exams? Is there an online practice exams website?

Please advise.

apg2120@columbia.edu

Did you get any responses to the course notes. I am taking the exam at the end of this month and would love to share notes with you.

Thanks a million.

Darlene Kirk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Thanks in advance!

Hi Daniel,

Did you ever receive any help from anyone that has taken the exam? I am taking it at the end of this month in Houston and would be grateful for any help you can extend.

Darlene

research MD in Leonia, New Jersey

72 months ago

No Darlene, I haven't received any replies. I have only been reviewing the study guide that SOCRA sent me with my application.
Let me know if you get any replies as well.

Andre'

Darlene Kirk in Houston, Texas said: Did you get any responses to the course notes. I am taking the exam at the end of this month and would love to share notes with you.

Thanks a million.

Darlene Kirk

72 months ago

I took the test in November. Study the guide. Don't pay too much attention to the actual regulation/guideline #'s but be aware of what is in them. also...really know the monitor responsibilities. KNOW GCP in and out. Hope this helps....good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

thank you Janika

72 months ago

Your welcome. is Leonia anywhere near Philly or Williamstown?

72 months ago

Janika in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I took the test in November. Study the guide. Don't pay too much attention to the actual regulation/guideline #'s but be aware of what is in them. also...really know the monitor responsibilities. KNOW GCP in and out. Hope this helps....good luck!

Janika,

Thanks a million. I will really study the GCPs and monitor's responsibilities. By regulations/guidelines, do you mean the CFRs?

Once again, thank you very much for responding.

Darlene

72 months ago

yes, exactly. Don't get too caught up on the #'s. I thought they would expect us to be responsible for the actual CFR #'s and they don't at all. Also, there is a part in the study guide that has frequently asked questions and the answers I studied that very closely as well.

72 months ago

Janika, I have been studying the FAQs closely also. I work with protocols so I have been familiar with that but I took a sample test on GCPs and did not score well at all. However, this test was by a pharmaceutical co. and it varied from the governmental GCPs.
Thanks!!!

72 months ago

where do i find the FAQs? i don't seem to kind it in my study guide. I'm in Montclair, NJ janika.

72 months ago

Section 4, FDA Information Sheets. Just look at the upper right hand and look for 4-2 or 4-3. Hope this helps.

Darlene

72 months ago

thanks Darlene

72 months ago

ok, i don't have my book with me, I have it at home. I think the question and answer part is the first part after the study guide. It might be part of the GCP.

72 months ago

I was looking through my SoCRA e-mails and found a link for 1572 FAQs. Hope this also helps.

www.socra.org/pdf/FAQ_1572_Guidance.pdf

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristin in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

Bye

HI Patrick, do you still have those notes?
I am scheduled to take the exam in Houston on the 31st of this month and I feel so unprepared. Although I have the SoCra study guide I feel like I am not prepared.
I will also want to share these with Darlene and Mohammed who have posted to this string as well.
It was very nice of you to offer to help others prepare for the exam.

my email is klparks@mdanderson.org
Thanks!
~Kristin

Kristin in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

Darlene Kirk in Houston, Texas said: I was looking through my SoCRA e-mails and found a link for 1572 FAQs. Hope this also helps.

www.socra.org/pdf/FAQ_1572_Guidance.pdf

Hi Darlene,

I just put a posting on asking if Patrick still had those notes from the exam he offered to help Daniel with quite a few months ago. I do not know if he is still looking at this string anymore becuase I see alot of people are in our boat (unable to take a prep class) and are biting nails in anticipation of this exam, I know I am!
Any way Ill be sure to share with you and Mohammid if I get a reply. (I can not believe we only have 2 weeks!

~Kristin

71 months ago

Hi there Kristin. Do you mind if i get a copy too? My exam is this Friday already. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks

Here's my email: apg2120@columbia.edu

Andre'

71 months ago

Thanks Kristin. I sure hope Patrick responds. This string does help a lot. I hope to meet you on the 31st. I, too, am anxious as there is so much material and only four sample questions on the SoCRA website. That is not enough to go on. So, again, thanks to anyone who can be of assistance.

Darlene

Juana in Hollywood, Florida

71 months ago

Thanks in advance!

Hi all I am taking the test Feb 7. I am having a hard time studying all the material. I have already read the book thoroughly. Please can any one help me

tati in Hallandale, Fl

71 months ago

Juana in Hollywood, Florida said: Hi all I am taking the test Feb 7. I am having a hard time studying all the material. I have already read the book thoroughly. Please can any one help me

Hi juana I am taking the test in March. I have a practice fda crc Exam questions.

Darlene in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

Tati, Would you share the practice FDA crc exam? Thanks in advance.

71 months ago

Hi Darlene,

I had the chance to take the exam last Friday. I have to agree with the earlier post that you need to conentrate more on the GCP and ICH guidelines. A big chunk of the exam is extracting medical information from a case, around 40 points. the exam was relatively easy but they we were told that the passing rate is at 80%. Also know the declaration of helsinki, belmont report and the Nuremberg code.
Good luck!

71 months ago

Hi Leonia, Thank you SO MUCH for your guidance. Could you give me a clue as to what you mean by "extracting medical information from a case"? Do they give you a faux patient chart? What do we need to know to extract. I don't work with the charts much as I am administrative. Also, in this thread, someone mentioned that they were given a book and that part of the test is open book. Was that true for you? Thanks again!!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your assistance.

71 months ago

you will be given 2 test booklets, 1 for the exam and 1 for the medical records of a "faux patient". The questions are pretty much straightforward and the answers can be found by browsing in the "medical chart booklet". This is not an open book exam. When you applied for certification, they should have sent you a study guide. Don't worry, you will do fine.

Andre'

71 months ago

Hi Again, Thank you SO much for your input. I did receive the study guide and have been studying it. Thanks for letting me know what I need to concentrate on and I am hopeful that I've done so already. Your input is very much appreciated.

mark in Yakima, Washington

71 months ago

tati in Hallandale, Fl said: Hi juana I am taking the test in March. I have a practice fda crc Exam questions.

I'm taking the test in April. Could you email me a copy of the practice?

email marklapsleys@msn.com

bamanurse in Memphis, Tennessee

70 months ago

how many questions are on the test, or how long does it take to complete it? I have been a research nurse for about 7 years.....do you think it is relatively easy? Thanks a bunch!!

70 months ago

The test was not easy (to me at least). I don't know if I passed yet and it's been almost three weeks since the exam. We started at 9:00 AM and had until 1:00 PM to complete the exam. I finished around 11:30 although one girl finished around 10:15!!! I don't have any clue as to how she could have possibly read the questions and answered that quickly. There are about 135 questions; you get a workbook to answer stuff about a study. That is the portion of the exam that is evaluating medical records. You have to sign an agreement that you won't divulge the content of the exam so naturally I won't do that. I sure hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

VBussell, CCRC, CCRA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

70 months ago

Hi Everyone,
I have successfully taken the SoCRA CCRP exam, along with the CCRC and CCRA exams through ACRP. I allowed the SoCRA certification to lapse due to the hassle of tracking so many CEU credits and the fact that SoCRA was the least recognized in the field. I would encourage you all to attend study groups; one of the coordinators at my current facility (lead coordinator for complex Rheumatology studies for 10 years) just took the exam on Feb 7th and failed, although he studied quite a bit. I have a small private company offering on-site pre-certification study presentations that cost less for a small group than the fee for a single person to attend the SoCRA or ACRP conferences and you have the advantage of one on one Q & A time. Feel free to pass along my contact info. There are testimonials on my website.
www.clinical-rts.com VBussell@clinical-rts.com

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.