does anyone know of any entry level clinical research jobs in texas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

clinical research job seeker in Plano, Texas

32 months ago

Hello all!

I have a bachelor's degree in the sciences as well as medical school courses (i've completed all the basic medical courses as well as some clinical hours). I have job experience as a receptionist/secretary dealing with customers/patients in a professional office. I am interested in ANY job in the clinical research field. Please help! If you know of any opportunities, then please let me know. Also, if you know of any contacts that might be able to review my resume and help me tailor it accordingly, then that would be appreciated as well.

Thank you, in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TB31 in Columbia, South Carolina

32 months ago

Hi, I have a bachelor degree in biology, and I will complete a masters degree in counseling soon. I have thought about going back to school to obtain a masters in clinical research administration. Not sure if this will be a good idea due to me not having any experience in a clinical field setting. By me obtaining a ms in clinical research administrion will this be a foot in the door. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do and if you know of any jobs in the (mental health, clinical research field) in the SC/NC area. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sammy in Wilmington, North Carolina

32 months ago

Hi TB,

The best way to get your 'foot in the door' will always be entry level experience in a clinical setting- not more education. Jobs in clinical research do not require a Masters and I find that Masters degrees are not valued or and do not help in getting extra money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.