Australia to US !!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Nitin Bansal in Sydney, Australia

81 months ago

Hey Guys,

I'm working as a CTA in Uni of Sydney's Clinical Trial Centre, an NHRMC funded CRO dealing in cancer & neonatal trials.
I want to know about the opportunities i can have in US/Canada, if i try for CRA positions there after one year.
I'm BPharm with two online certifications in CR & ICH-GCP & now gaining xprnc as CTA in one of most reputed CRO in Sydney aus. Also I'v two international memberships as a CR professional.
So plz tell hw will US/Canada welcome me after one year.

Hoping for quick replies !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nitin Bansal in Sydney, Australia

81 months ago

Hey all,
Waiting for ur comments !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

neethi in Bangalore, India

77 months ago

hi.. i am neethi.. doin my msc in clinical research n regulatory affairs.. i ve 2 more sem to complete.. so guys can anybody help me out wat has to be done to work abroad... n i am a fresher in this field... waitin for comments
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Silvia in São Paulo, Brazil

74 months ago

Hello, I ´m working as CTA in Brazil (CRO) and i want to go to AUS... Dou you konw any opportunity in AUS?? TKS !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mplt in Sydney, Australia

74 months ago

silvia -sheck out seek.com.au, it's a job website

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Silvia in São Paulo, Brazil

74 months ago

Thank so much, mplt.

kalpesh patel in Bombay, India

74 months ago

hello 2 all i m kalpesh form india i have done b.pharmacy & currently working as cra in ba/be trails i want to go for phase II & III trail if u find any opportunity plz let me know on my mail id kalpeshpatel85@gmail.com.
i also want to know which is the best profile in the clinical trail industry CRA/ crc/ cdm?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mitesh.. in Bombay, India

66 months ago

Nitin Bansal in Sydney, Australia said: Hey Guys,

I'm working as a CTA in Uni of Sydney's Clinical Trial Centre, an NHRMC funded CRO dealing in cancer & neonatal trials.
I want to know about the opportunities i can have in US/Canada, if i try for CRA positions there after one year.
I'm BPharm with two online certifications in CR & ICH-GCP & now gaining xprnc as CTA in one of most reputed CRO in Sydney aus. Also I'v two international memberships as a CR professional.
So plz tell hw will US/Canada welcome me after one year.

Hoping for quick replies !!

Hey, Nitin...I am just going out of track...I actually want some help from you. I am currently working as Clinical Data Manager in TCS Mumbai,India. I am applying for same profile in Australia & as you know we need to fit in SOL. My problem is that I actually don't understand in which SOL I fit. So please guide me for same. I would very thank ful to you. Please if possible mail me details to mitesh.s.shinde@gmail.com
Waiting for your reply.......Thanks ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mitesh.. in Bombay, India

66 months ago

Hi...Friend...need some guidence regarding SOL...I am Clinical Data Manager working with TCS and wish to come Australia. But I have stuck about SOL. I don;t understand in which SOL Clinical Data Management falls..PLease guide me for the same.....Thanks...if possible mail me....mitesh.s.shinde@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BLOri in Santiago, Chile

66 months ago

hi everybody
Im from Chile and I want to know if it is possible obtain a possition like a CRA in AUS? Currently Im performing activities like a CRA since 1 year here in Chile.
Please guide me
Thanks!

Maria in Barcelona, Spain

63 months ago

Hi,

I am form Spain, and I would like to move to Australia to work as a CRA. I already have 2 years experience, but I don't know a good web space to serach for jobs specifically in Australia, could you maybe help me?
And how hard it is to get a sponsorship there, if you come from other country, someone has any idea?

Thank you!!!

stv in Geelong, Australia

63 months ago

seek.com.au is a good australian job site

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

runtchop in Rohnert Park, California

43 months ago

Hello!
CRC in San Francisco, CA at UCSF with 2.5 yrs experience in Phase III emergency neurotrauma trials planning to move to Australasia. Are there CRCs there? All job postings appear to be for CRAs.

John in Melbourne, Australia

42 months ago

no jobs in australia for data managers..... continue where you are, people are strugging for jobs here

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

belen in Madrid, Spain

35 months ago

Hi!
I'm thimkimg on going next year to Australia for working as a CRA.
Can you tell me if it's possible to find a work easily??

Thanks!!

Techu in Austin, Texas

33 months ago

Maria in Barcelona, Spain said: Hi,

Hello!!

Did you finally move to Australia as a CRA? could you give me some advice on how to get a VISA or companies that can sponsor you?

I am from Madrid.
Thanks!!

I am form Spain, and I would like to move to Australia to work as a CRA. I already have 2 years experience, but I don't know a good web space to serach for jobs specifically in Australia, could you maybe help me?
And how hard it is to get a sponsorship there, if you come from other country, someone has any idea?

Thank you!!!

Hello!!

Did you finally move to Australia as a CRA? could you give me some advice on how to get a VISA or companies that can sponsor you?

I am from Madrid.
Thanks!!

Techu in Austin, Texas

33 months ago

belen in Madrid, Spain said: Hi!
I'm thimkimg on going next year to Australia for working as a CRA.
Can you tell me if it's possible to find a work easily??

Thanks!!

Hola Belén,

Yo también ando buscando. Contacta conmigo si encuentras cómo o de que manera se puede acceder al visado!

Yo haré lo mismo,
muchas gracias :-) !!

kylefruzz in Philippines

33 months ago

I'm very fun in financial advising, even if I don't want to have to hassle and annoy people to get clients. Is there any way to be a financial advisor but not have to build a client base from the ground up? Because i learn this site manly.financial-planners-sydney.com.au how to go on financial aspects but moving to U.S for me is not worth wile. And its just my own opinion fellas.:)

MPLT in Sydney, Australia

33 months ago

what?

rose in Bangalore, India

27 months ago

I have done my MBBS and diploma in clinical research.We r shifting to Australia soon.I want to know if i want to take up nonclinical jobs like in CRO,do i still have to clear the exam(AMC)to get registered?plz advice.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.