ENTRY LEVEL CRA JOBS.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 236)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Raymond in Key Biscayne, Florida

80 months ago

I completed my CRA/CRC Pofessional Development Program recently.I have a BS in Biological Sciences and an MS in Health Services Administration. I have been looking for a job as a CRA for sometime now but it seems like everybody require some experience in clinical research.How can i break into clinical research monitoring? Are there companies that hire entry level CRAs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (564) / No (59) Reply - Report abuse

David in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

Lots of people have asked this sort of question all over this forum. Oh well, I guess I'll answer it this time:

Some CRO's have positions like "Clinical Trials Assistant" or "Project Assistant," where you basically act as an assistant to the CRA's. You can get your foot in the door that way, as those positions usually do not require experience. After working as a CTA for a while, you should be promoted to a CRA position in the future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (92) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Raymond in Key Biscayne, Florida

80 months ago

I completed my CRA/CRC Pofessional Development Program recently.I have a BS in Biological Sciences and an MS in Health Services Administration. I am looking for a position as Clinical Trial Assistant or Project Assistant. Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

peter in Sacramento, California

79 months ago

monitoring experience is required for CRA career. You may look for CRA trainee programs to startup the career. There are some chances for the entry level/CRA trainee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

nani in Hyderabad, India

79 months ago

Raymond in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I completed my CRA/CRC Pofessional Development Program recently.I have a BS in Biological Sciences and an MS in Health Services Administration. I have been looking for a job as a CRA for sometime now but it seems like everybody require some experience in clinical research.How can i break into clinical research monitoring? Are there companies that hire entry level CRAs?

try try try.atleast one company or CRO hire u as CRA.Dont worry.all the best.im working as CRA in india.thanks bye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Chirag in Dracut, Massachusetts

79 months ago

nani in Hyderabad, India said: try try try.atleast one company or CRO hire u as CRA.Dont worry.all the best.im working as CRA in india.thanks bye

Hi,

How are the CRA positions in India ? I have heard there is a synchron in Ahmedabad, are there CRA positions there ? Is it possible to get jobs on B.S degree ? I am overseas rightnow hoping to work as CRA soon but I also want to dig for positions in India ...

Thanks
Chirag

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

pravakar kumar paramanik in Shiliguri, India

79 months ago

Dear chirag ..first i would like to know whether you have done any course in clinical research or not ...if yes then the best way to start as a CRA is that you need to have some work experience first regarding monitoring...You can start as a Clinical Research Co-ordinator...Which is the stepping stone to work as a CRA...In india you do have lots of positions in the field of clinical research as a CRA,CDM,Pharmacovigillance...If you directly want to enter as a CRA ..then you yourself need to contact the companies and show them what skills you possess within yourself...may be you can have a telephonic interview...Kindly lemme know if you have further queries.

Regards
Pravakara Kumar Paramanik
Clinical Research Co-ordinator
Department Of Medical Oncology
North Bengal Oncology Centre
Siliguri
INDIA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

I got a job offer in Korea as entry CRA. I was wondering if CRA working experience in Korea or any other oversea country can be used in the future in north america. plz reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario said: I got a job offer in Korea as entry CRA. I was wondering if CRA working experience in Korea or any other oversea country can be used in the future in north america. plz reply.

Hi Albert. I live in Toronto too. I am interesting in CRA career. Can you say, where did you get CRA education? Were it online courses or college? Thanks a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sam in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario said: I got a job offer in Korea as entry CRA. I was wondering if CRA working experience in Korea or any other oversea country can be used in the future in north america. plz reply.

hai albert
I too live toronto. I am also looking for entry level cra position. can u share ur experiences and contact information plz
thanks
sam
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

sam in Toronto, Ontario said: hai albert
I too live toronto. I am also looking for entry level cra position. can u share ur experiences and contact information plz
thanks
sam
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

I took an online course at Kriger and some courses at McMaster Univ.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario said: I took an online course at Kriger and some courses at McMaster Univ.

thanks albert
can u give ur contact information if u dont mind. we can share our experiences.
sam
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kishore.chandu in Sunnyvale, California

77 months ago

my contact no is <Edited by Host: contact info removed>.please do call me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pravakar kumar paramanik in Shiliguri, India

76 months ago

Dear friend,
Thats really gud 2 know that ur working as a Co-ordinator and have almost finished one year working as a CRC....may i know have u done any online course in clinical research.....becoz if you get a Interview call from any Pharama company mostly they would like to check ur CV...n in CV if dere in no mention related to clinical research course may be u can get rejected....but if u prove ur skills related whatz da responsibilities of a CRA n how u can cope up with it...may be it can help you out...but mostly in the present scenario company look for highly experienced CRC's may be 2-3 years of work as a CRC....sometimes even u do have job oppurtunities as an entry level CRA trainee ...my suggestion to you that you try to find out through interent which all comapanies have job vacancies ....in the field of entry level CRA may be that can help you out......I wish you all the best for your forthcoming future endeavours......have a nice day.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Chirag in Winchester, Massachusetts

76 months ago

pravakar kumar paramanik in Shiliguri, India said: Dear chirag ..first i would like to know whether you have done any course in clinical research or not ...if yes then the best way to start as a CRA is that you need to have some work experience first regarding monitoring...You can start as a Clinical Research Co-ordinator...Which is the stepping stone to work as a CRA...In india you do have lots of positions in the field of clinical research as a CRA,CDM,Pharmacovigillance...If you directly want to enter as a CRA ..then you yourself need to contact the companies and show them what skills you possess within yourself...may be you can have a telephonic interview...Kindly lemme know if you have further queries.

Regards
Pravakara Kumar Paramanik
Clinical Research Co-ordinator
Department Of Medical Oncology
North Bengal Oncology Centre
Siliguri
INDIA

Thanks for the this detailed reply. Well, I am working in Clinical Research industry - PAREXEL as an assistant and I will hopefully get a promotion as CRA sometime in future. But I wanted to know India (Gujarat or Maharashtra) has any good CRA positions and companies. Do they hire people who has worked in US ? Reason I am asking this is because I may want to move to India for few years and see if I can work there in Clinical Research Industry. Whats the pay-scale like ? Whats the work / travel enviornments ?

Thanks
take care

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jenny in Scarborough, Ontario

76 months ago

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario said: I took an online course at Kriger and some courses at McMaster Univ.

Hi Albert,

Which courses did you take from McMaster? Also where did you find posting for entry CRA job in Korea? I tried so many locations but no luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jenny in Scarborough, Ontario

76 months ago

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario said: I got a job offer in Korea as entry CRA. I was wondering if CRA working experience in Korea or any other oversea country can be used in the future in north america. plz reply.

Are you in Korea now? How's is job experience there? Is it easier to find once you are there or from Canada?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

Jenny in Scarborough, Ontario said: Are you in Korea now? How's is job experience there? Is it easier to find once you are there or from Canada?

I took certified CRA program from Mac and I applied through recruiter agent in Korea. what's your email address? maybe we can share.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jenny in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

smallangel1@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anuradha in New York, New York

76 months ago

Hey Kishore,
Hope u r doing great !!!

I am looking for Entry level CRA position in california area..if u can help me with that, would be really great..Thanks a lot..or if u can give me ur email ID.Thanks..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alice sun in San Diego, California

75 months ago

I have medical degree and I worked as medical doctor for many years. I have clinical research experience and very good at case managing and monitoring. I just got divorce and I am looking for entry level of CRA/CRC or any job can fix my education and working experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Madan in Sheffield, United Kingdom

75 months ago

Hi,
I have completed a CRA certification course from Kriger Research Inc. I have done my masters in pharmacology and biotechnology and bachelors in pharmacy, presently looking for a entry level CRA position in UK. Could any one help me in this regard please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kt in United Kingdom

75 months ago

Hi,
I did masters in biotechnology from India and I have more than two years experience in Pharma Industry as a Research Technician I know about ICH-GCP guideline But i dont know how to enter into this field and can anyone tell me about online course Is it really helpful?

Please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carl Soon in San Francisco, California

75 months ago

Kt,
Like Madan, I also completed the CRA certification course at KRC, which is an online certification. So far, I'm still having a hard time looking for a job here in US. But I don't know how popular KRC in UK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rao in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

hi chirag,

I am looking for CRA 0r CRC jobs in u.s .I got friends working as CRA s in india. Please contact me by mail so that we can discuss further about this and share eachother's information.

Regards,
giri.

Chirag in Dracut, Massachusetts said: Hi,

How are the CRA positions in India ? I have heard there is a synchron in Ahmedabad, are there CRA positions there ? Is it possible to get jobs on B.S degree ? I am overseas rightnow hoping to work as CRA soon but I also want to dig for positions in India ...

Thanks
Chirag

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ron in Davis, California

75 months ago

peter in Sacramento, California said: monitoring experience is required for CRA career. You may look for CRA trainee programs to startup the career. There are some chances for the entry level/CRA trainee

Do you know of any assistant/trainee opportunities in sacramento, I have 10+ years of study coordinator experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MaheshR in Elizabeth, New Jersey

74 months ago

Respected Sir,
Myself Maheshkumar have joined this forum recently and as per answers and suggestions I have selected you to guide me in my interest are i.e. CRA.

I am studying M.S. in Pharmacology and Toxicology in USA.This is my final semester and as my interest is to work as a CRA,can you please guide me how to enter this field. My big concern is that I am International student here and as I dont have permission to work here without sponsor. So I request you to guide me with this regard.........

Thank You.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carl Soon in San Francisco, California

74 months ago

MaheshR,

Do you have internship at a pharmaceutical company during this course? That's a great way to be known in the industry and get a job offer once they like your performance as an Intern. Since you studied here in US, I think it's easier for you to get a foothold rather than people like me, who graduated elsewhere. As for visa problem, I can't comment on that. I don't know if it's an issue or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yrao in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

Anuradha in New York, New York said: Hey Kishore,
Hope u r doing great !!!

I am looking for Entry level CRA position in california area..if u can help me with that, would be really great..Thanks a lot..or if u can give me ur email ID.Thanks..

Hi Anuradha,

I am looking for CRA jobs in u.s as well, you can contact me at yrao2k@gmail.com so that we can discuss n share knowledge about clincal research.

Regards,
DYRAO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tebogo boom in Bloemfontein, South Africa

74 months ago

Hi Guys

i just foun out bout the forum.

I have a Honours in medical Science, diploma in projects management with 14 months experince as a Clinical trials assistant and 9 months as a medical writer. I have telephonic interview thursday 12:00 (+2h00 GMT) for CRA position. what trivial questions may i expect?

regards
tebogo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MaheshR in Elizabeth, New Jersey

74 months ago

No, I dont have any Internship but next summer I will try for it but there are very less chances that I can get it. Can you please tell me how can I get/apply an Intern position? I know that I have to search for a company and submit my resume etc etc...but I f there is anything that can help me regarding this please let me know and Thank You very much for your reply.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ayaan B in Dublin, California

74 months ago

I am a MD from India and have taken CRA certification course from KRC and am currently looking for an entry level position so as to get my foot in the door. I am also taking some courses in the clinical rials and management like EDC.Can anyone suggest how to get a job in this industry or to get my foot in the door.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mithra in Scarborough, Ontario

74 months ago

Hello,
I am from Toronto, very much interested in obtaining CRA training. My biggest concern is that I have a BSc degree in Chemistry only(and 4+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical) and I am lacking the education in the health related sciences (or life sciences as they call it in the job postings).

Is my educational background good enough to proceed with registering with some CRA trainging coursses OR does it matter that you have a degree in life sciences or just sciences.
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carl Soon in San Francisco, California

74 months ago

Ayaan B,

What's EDC? We are on the same boat..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carl Soon in San Francisco, California

74 months ago

Oh, I got it. Electronic Data Capture. Anyway, where do you take a course for EDC?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ayaan B in Dublin, California

74 months ago

Carl Soon, This is to let you know that I took these classes in UCSC Extension in Cupertino. I am pretty sure that if you Google search you find these classes in maybe UC Berkeley or UCSF.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Cary, North Carolina

74 months ago

I am interested in the Clinical Research field. I have a BS in molecular biology and I am currently in a ABSN program. I am hoping the BSN will help me find an entry level job somewhere in RTP, NC. If anyone knows of a good way for me to enter the field, or knows of any entry level jobs in that area please let me know. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kt in Keighley, United Kingdom

74 months ago

HI Mithra

your degree will be matter for you because clinical research is basically related to health science and you cant compete with pharmacy and medical candidates so better think once before spend any money or take some guidance from others.

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

san in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

I am looking for a entry level CRA jobs.Does anyone has an idea how to get one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Scarborough, Ontario

74 months ago

kt in Keighley, United Kingdom said: HI Mithra

your degree will be matter for you because clinical research is basically related to health science and you cant compete with pharmacy and medical candidates so better think once before spend any money or take some guidance from others.

thanks

I disagree with the above.

Mithra,

Your degree in chemistry and work experience in pharmaceuticals would be seen as beneficial by a CRO or pharma company in the Toronto area. I am sure you took intro Bio classes at some point. My degree was in Biology but my main focus was biochemistry and I do just fine with all the medical terms!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mithra in Scarborough, Ontario

74 months ago

kelly in Scarborough, Ontario said: I disagree with the above.

Thanks to all who responded to my question. Very helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

san in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

Ayaan B in Dublin, California said: I am a MD from India and have taken CRA certification course from KRC and am currently looking for an entry level position so as to get my foot in the door. I am also taking some courses in the clinical rials and management like EDC.Can anyone suggest how to get a job in this industry or to get my foot in the door.

Hi Ayaan,

Was this course which u done from KRC was useful..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

san in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

Anuradha in New York, New York said: Hey Kishore,
Hope u r doing great !!!

I am looking for Entry level CRA position in california area..if u can help me with that, would be really great..Thanks a lot..or if u can give me ur email ID.Thanks..

Hi Anuradha,

Did u have any luck in getting a job in CRA..since i am also looking for one..it will be useful if u could share ur experience with me ..ur email id will also do..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ayaan B in Dublin, California

74 months ago

san in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi Ayaan,

Was this course which u done from KRC was useful..

I am actually still doing it and am about to finish it next month. I am hoping for the best. These guys also provide internship programs.So , I am applying for different positions including entry level but so far no luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

san in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

yrao in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hi Anuradha,

I am looking for CRA jobs in u.s as well, you can contact me at yrao2k@gmail.com so that we can discuss n share knowledge about clincal research.

Regards,
DYRAO.

Hi DyRAO,

Did u had any previous experience in CRA field?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

san in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

Ayaan B in Dublin, California said: I am actually still doing it and am about to finish it next month. I am hoping for the best. These guys also provide internship programs.So , I am applying for different positions including entry level but so far no luck.

Hi Ayaan,

So howz the course?Internship haan sounds good..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ayaan B in Dublin, California

74 months ago

Its good !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kt in Keighley, United Kingdom

74 months ago

Hi mithra
you have which type of chemistry experience in pharmaceutical industry?
Analytical chemistry, wet chemistry, organic chemistry or others.
Just I want to clarify with you because I am like you only but the difference between me and you is my degree is in biological science. We can get information but we need to double check with any specialist who is already working in this field.
Thanks a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mithra in Scarborough, Ontario

74 months ago

kt in Keighley, United Kingdom said: Hi mithra
you have which type of chemistry experience in pharmaceutical industry?
Analytical chemistry, wet chemistry, organic chemistry or others.
Just I want to clarify with you because I am like you only but the difference between me and you is my degree is in biological science. We can get information but we need to double check with any specialist who is already working in this field.
Thanks a lot

Hi KT, my expereince in the pharmaceutical industry is mainly in the quality assurance. But my academic background is mosty in analytical chemistry. Are you currently working in Clinical research.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Toya in Norcross, Georgia

74 months ago

I am looking for an entry level CRA position as well. Where and whatis the name of company so that I may apply?

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario said: I got a job offer in Korea as entry CRA. I was wondering if CRA working experience in Korea or any other oversea country can be used in the future in north america. plz reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.