Medpace.com....Cincinnati CRO

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

CCRA in Minneapolis, Minnesota

72 months ago

Are you a CRA working with Medpace? Or are you a recruiter? Be honest in your heading as your rapport with this community will lead others to take your direction. Please keep that in mind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robyn in Denver, Colorado

72 months ago

CCRA in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Are you a CRA working with Medpace? Or are you a recruiter? Be honest in your heading as your rapport with this community will lead others to take your direction. Please keep that in mind.

Neither, interested in CRA, monitor positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CRA !!! in Cincinnati, Ohio

72 months ago

CCRA in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Are you a CRA working with Medpace? Or are you a recruiter? Be honest in your heading as your rapport with this community will lead others to take your direction. Please keep that in mind.

I worked there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SwissHam in Newark, Delaware

72 months ago

CRA !!! in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I worked there.

Hey CRA,

Was it a good company to work for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

irene bediako-amoa in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

72 months ago

hello
i am looking for an entry level job as a clinical research associate,or as a data coordinator i have the CRA certificate, can you guide me

Irene

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CRA !!! in Cincinnati, Ohio

72 months ago

SwissHam in Newark, Delaware said: Hey CRA,

Was it a good company to work for?

Yes a good company. I quit working because of kids.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CRA in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

CRA !!! in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Yes a good company. I quit working because of kids.

How long does it take to work from home?

sam in Toronto, Ontario

70 months ago

CRA !!! in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Take a look at Medpace.com. This company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio USA and they will hire CRAs without experience. They do require at least a Bachelors degree and really like RNs (BSN).

hai
I am interested in cra position. I am life science graduate and P.G.Diploma holder in clinical research. I have good knowledge od clinical trial process,FDA regulations and ICH/GCP guidelines. plz contact me.
thanks

Suchi in Toledo, Ohio

69 months ago

I am a Ph.D in Cell and Molecular Biology, have 5 years experience with pre-clinical research, and a strong understanding of FDA guidelines/Drug development process. I am looking for a job in the areas of Clinical project management/ Clinical Research and Regulatory affairs. Please guide me to get an entry in this field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Abhilasha Mall in Bombay, India

56 months ago

Hi,
I have done my graduation in biotech and post graduation in clincal research. currently i'm looking for job as a CRA. I have also done a 3 months internship as a crc at Chowpatty medical center. Plz do the needful.

smita_muley in Mason, Ohio

47 months ago

Suchi in Toledo, Ohio said: I am a Ph.D in Cell and Molecular Biology, have 5 years experience with pre-clinical research, and a strong understanding of FDA guidelines/Drug development process. I am looking for a job in the areas of Clinical project management/ Clinical Research and Regulatory affairs. Please guide me to get an entry in this field.

Hi

I'm looking for jobs in clinical trail management. Looks like your post was quite some time back and would like to know if you had any luck. I'd appriciate if you would let me know.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.