Clinical Research Recruiters NJ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Cynthia_S in Columbus, New Jersey

58 months ago

I am currently looking for a clinical data management position. Anyone know of good/reputable clinical research recruiters I can contact?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Hy Bickoff in Freehold, New Jersey

41 months ago

I am currently looking for a entry level Clinical Research Associate position. Need a good recruiter to talk to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

drauris in Yonkers, New York

33 months ago

Hello,
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. The candidate must be eligible to work in USA as this position does not sponsor visas. Montefiore Medical Center is located in the Bronx, NY and serves as the university hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements and time commitment to this position to aubrowne@montefiore.org.
Please indicate in the subject CRC- usmle forum.

Thanks,
Auris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dinesh S in Princeton Junction, New Jersey

30 months ago

Hy Bickoff in Freehold, New Jersey said: I am currently looking for a entry level Clinical Research Associate position. Need a good recruiter to talk to.

We are a cardiology practice in Somerset, NJ and are looking for a research coordinator.

Dinesh S in Princeton Junction, New Jersey

30 months ago

We are also looking for a highly motivated individual. We are a cardiology practice in Somerset, NJ. Please submit your resume with salary requirement to jobs@heartvascularnb.com

Ann Ungsunantwiwat in Schenectady, New York

30 months ago

aa

Dinesh S in Princeton Junction, New Jersey said: We are also looking for a highly motivated individual. We are a cardiology practice in Somerset, NJ. Please submit your resume with salary requirement to jobs@heartvascularnb.com

The email address given (jobs@heartvascularnb.com) does not work.

Jonathan Prevost in Bronx, New York

24 months ago

drauris in Yonkers, New York said: Hello,
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. The candidate must be eligible to work in USA as this position does not sponsor visas. Montefiore Medical Center is located in the Bronx, NY and serves as the university hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements and time commitment to this position to aubrowne@montefiore.org.
Please indicate in the subject CRC- usmle forum.

Thanks,
Auris

How can I contact you I have extensive Clinical Research Experience and I live in the Bronx

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.