What are the best clinical supervisor qualifications and training to get ahead?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What is the best training for becoming a clinical supervisor? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective clinical supervisor?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

Reply - Report abuse

Jewell Hall in Greenville, South Carolina

76 months ago

I am a Licensed Practical Nurse with 34 years of experience in hospital, clinic and office nursing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

PHILLIP C. WEST CAC, RPS in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

Host said: What is the best training for becoming a clinical supervisor? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective clinical supervisor? SUPERNATURAL SPIRITUAL STRUCTURE AND A SOLID FAITH IN A HIGHER POWER THATS LOVING AND CARING FORGIVING, WITH A WORKING RELATIONSHIP FORREAL. IN THE NOW.

LIKE MINE I'M A CERTIFIED ADDICTION COUNSELOR WITH 18 YEARS IN THE FIELD,MY SPECIALITY IS RELAPSE PREVENTION. SINCE 1996 ACKNOWLEDGE IN A RELAPSE PREVENTION WORKBOOK FOR 10 YEARS NOW EVEN THE SECOND ADDICTION WITH A LONGER COMMENT,ON MY PASSION FOR MY WORK. VERY EFFECTIVE IN GROUP DYNAMICS AND PROCESSING. POWERFULLY CONFRONTATIVE, CHALLENGING THE INDIVIDUAL TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK. VERY EFFECTIVE WORKING WITH THE CHEMICALLY DEPENDANT CRIMINAL OFFENDER,ON VARYING LEVELS OF CRIMES. POWERFULLY EXPRESSIVE DISCUSSING THE PROCESS OF THE 12 STEPS, WORK VERY CLOSE WITH MR. MICHAEL JOHNSON MSW FROM DETRIOT MICH. WHERE I'M HIS BACK UP LECTURE FOR RELAPSE PREVENTION. VERY CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIEND OF MR.ROLAND WILLIAMS INTERNATIONAL TRAINER ON RELAPSE PREVENTION IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COUNSELOR. MOST RECENT AND DEALING WITH WHAT I CONSIDER THE MOST COMPLEX POPULATION TO DATE, THE MOST REJECTED AND THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD POPULATION, INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE DISCRIMINED IN THIS SOCIETY AND ITS LEGAL. MOST RELIGIOUS LEADERS WILL NOT PRAY FOR THEM BUT CONDEM THEM IN THE NAME OF GOD AS IF GOD CAN NOT FORGIVE THE THE INDIVIDUALS THAT MOLESTED THESE CHILDREN AND PATTERNED THEM INTO A HABIT THAT WOULD CAUSE SCIENCE TO SAY THAT IT'S SOMETHING IN THEIR GENES THAT CAUSE THEM TO BE THE WAY THEY ARE. TO COVER UP THE CENTURY OF ABUSE THEY HAVE SUFFERED. NOW A CHALLENGE THAT IS NEW IS SEEKING THE TRUTH AND HEARING THEM SAY I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE LIKED THE OPPOSITE SEX OR NOT, I WAS NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE. MEN SEXING MEN ARE NOW FINDING THAT TO CAN CHANGE, ONCE THEY PUT DOWN THE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PHILLIP C. WEST CAC, RPS in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

Host said: What is the best training for becoming a clinical supervisor? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective clinical supervisor? SUPERNATURAL SPIRITUAL STRUCTURE AND A SOLID FAITH IN A HIGHER POWER THATS LOVING AND CARING FORGIVING, WITH A WORKING RELATIONSHIP FORREAL. IN THE NOW.

LIKE MINE I'M A CERTIFIED ADDICTION COUNSELOR WITH 18 YEARS IN THE FIELD,MY SPECIALITY IS RELAPSE PREVENTION. SINCE 1996 ACKNOWLEDGE IN A RELAPSE PREVENTION WORKBOOK FOR 10 YEARS NOW EVEN THE SECOND EDTION.
WITH A LONGER COMMENT,ON MY PASSION FOR MY WORK. VERY EFFECTIVE IN GROUP DYNAMICS AND PROCESSING. POWERFULLY CONFRONTATIVE, CHALLENGING THE INDIVIDUAL TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK. VERY EFFECTIVE WORKING WITH THE CHEMICALLY DEPENDANT CRIMINAL OFFENDER,ON VARYING LEVELS OF CRIMES. POWERFULLY EXPRESSIVE DISCUSSING THE PROCESS OF THE 12 STEPS, WORK VERY CLOSE WITH MR. MICHAEL JOHNSON MSW FROM DETRIOT MICH. WHERE I'M HIS BACK UP LECTURE FOR RELAPSE PREVENTION. VERY CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIEND OF MR.ROLAND WILLIAMS INTERNATIONAL TRAINER ON RELAPSE PREVENTION IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COUNSELOR. MOST RECENT AND DEALING WITH WHAT I CONSIDER THE MOST COMPLEX POPULATION TO DATE, THE MOST REJECTED AND THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD POPULATION, INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE DISCRIMINED IN THIS SOCIETY AND ITS LEGAL. MOST RELIGIOUS LEADERS WILL NOT PRAY FOR THEM BUT CONDEM THEM IN THE NAME OF GOD AS IF GOD CAN NOT FORGIVE THE THE INDIVIDUALS THAT MOLESTED THESE CHILDREN AND PATTERNED THEM INTO A HABIT THAT WOULD CAUSE SCIENCE TO SAY THAT IT'S SOMETHING IN THEIR GENES THAT CAUSE THEM TO BE THE WAY THEY ARE. TO COVER UP THE CENTURY OF ABUSE THEY HAVE SUFFERED. NOW A CHALLENGE THAT IS NEW IS SEEKING THE TRUTH AND HEARING THEM SAY I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE LIKED THE OPPOSITE SEX OR NOT, I WAS NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE. MEN SEXING MEN ARE NOW FINDING THAT TO CAN CHANGE, ONCE THEY PUT DOWN TH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.