internship medical billing & coding

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 82)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Zina Bass in Old Hickory, Tennessee

58 months ago

I would like to do the internship in Old Hickory, TN or in Nashville, TN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

deveda hodges in Miamisburg, Ohio

54 months ago

i am looking to seek a billing & coding job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Jan in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

54 months ago

why?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Frances in Miami, Florida

54 months ago

i am looking for a internship in kendall,fl.i am currently enrolled in a billing and coding program in everest institute and have 6 weeks left. If there are any openings it would be great if you coud contact me at jaedamace143@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Georgina Young in Chicago Heights, Illinois

53 months ago

i am a new graduate from medical billing school im looking for a internship in medical billing i will like some on hand experience if you would like to help me please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

angela smith in Nashville, Tennessee

53 months ago

Zina Bass in Old Hickory, Tennessee said: I'm a student at Draughons Jr.College in Murfreesboro. My major is Medical Billing & Coding. I'm looking for a Internship in Medical Billing & Coding in January 14, 2010.

Hey Zina,

Have you had any luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Lucy Wooten in Cincinnati, Ohio

52 months ago

I'm looking to internship as a Medical Coding and Billing around the Fairfield, Cincinnati, oh. I'm a fast learner and very efficient. Currently I'm attending Everest University; I’m enrolled in a Medical Coding and Billing course. I’m a hard worker and don’t believe in leaving until the job is done. I’m looking to get experience with a company and plan on working for them for many years to come.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

tig

51 months ago

Hi, I would be getting my medical billing certification in about four weeks, I am looking for internship in washington dc area, please help email address:tigistms@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sharlene S Kodjak in New York, New York

49 months ago

I am looking for Internship in the Medical Billing field, in New York city, I am a hard worker, am looking to get some experience.

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

valentine in Salt Lake City, Utah

47 months ago

Toya.Travis in Columbus, Ohio said: I would like to have an internship in Medical Coding and Billing. I worked for Blue Cross and Blue Shield almost 20 years ago. I will be receiving my Associates Degree in Science and would like to further my career. Please email me at ttravis8@columbus.rr.com

Thank you,

The VA is a great place for a coding internship, contact your local one and see what they have available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ward in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

46 months ago

I'm a student at Daymar Institute in Murfreesboro TN. I speak more than one language Spanish/ English it opens many additonal doors for me, every aspect of customer services involves dealing with people from different cultures.Please contact me at semo_law_indian29@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

46 months ago

All Profit school the promise the students internship we are the one who have to look for a internship all this school need to suit for promise the student a job placedment. all the do taken are money not help us to do anything very sad we pay so much money to go school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

reneemartin84@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

45 months ago

deveda hodges in Miamisburg, Ohio said: i am looking to seek a billing & coding job

Yes I am seeking a internship position doing at least 180 hours.
in medical Billing and Coding

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Yes I am seeking a internship position doing at least 180 hours in the evenings 6p to 10pm. Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Sharlene S Kodjak in New York, New York said: I am looking for Internship in the Medical Billing field, in New York city, I am a hard worker, am looking to get some experience.

Thank you.

I have finished my course in medical billing and coding.
I started my courses in September 15, 2009 I have completed my classes in October 2010. I am now seeking internship doing at least 180 hours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Samantha in Fitchburg, Massachusetts

43 months ago

I am studying in the field of medical coding and billing. I still have until 2012 before I graduate, but I have a 3.9 and I'm very dedicated. I would like to get ahead of the game and learn hands on as well as in college. Anyone with any help contact me at samanthai13@yahoo.com. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chanthykong in Renton, Washington

43 months ago

Hi I am a student at Renton Technical College. I am in my last quarter of school and am hoping to get a head start in the medical billing and coding industry. If anyone can helpful information please let me know, thank you.

kimberly bynum in Hickory, North Carolina

42 months ago

Hi, I am a student at CTU. I'm looking for a intership job for medical biller or coder in hospital or dotors office. I'm a very hard worker and frienly person who treats everyone with respect. If anyone can help me get a intern job let me know. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jules in Trenton, Michigan

42 months ago

I completed my medical billig and coding certificate back in 01/08 and did an internshshipfor Dr. Pinnock, MD completed in 12/07, entering pt demographics, includind inforfation, entering charges, posting payments follow up on non-pyments, rejections and private pay for all insurance carriers. I know CPt-4 and ICD-9 codes, Cms 1500 and Ub-04 forms, Medical Terminology,Microsoft Word, Excel. and Powerpoint. I am looking for an externship in any field for free to work towards a job. Julie A Williams

p

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jules in Trenton, Michigan

42 months ago

I completed my medical billig and coding certificate back in 01/08 and did an internshshipfor Dr. Pinnock, MD completed in 12/07, entering pt demographics, includind inforfation, entering charges, posting payments follow up on non-pyments, rejections and private pay for all insurance carriers. I know CPt-4 and ICD-9 codes, Cms 1500 and Ub-04 forms, Medical Terminology,Microsoft Word, Excel. and Powerpoint. I am looking for an externship in any field for free to work towards a job. Julie A Williams in Michigan

p

Valeria in Kearny, New Jersey

42 months ago

Hi, I’m a student of CDM institute and in 6 weeks I’ll complete course of medical billing and coding. I’m looking internship job for medical coder or biller in hospital or doctor office. I have a knowledge of HIPAA, EOB, ICD-9, CPT-4, and HCPCS, proficient in Medisoft/Medical Manager, Claims management/TRICARE&CHAMPVA/Medicare and Madicaide, Anatomy and Physiology/Medical Terminology/Methods of Charting, EOB/OSHA/HIPPA/Worker’s Compensation.
If anyone can help me get a intern job, please contact me. Thank you.
Coder_biller@yahoo.com

Kathy in Richmond, Virginia

42 months ago

I am looking for an intership in Medical Billing and Coding and that will hire me after the intership. I graduated from CTU and am still looking for work. If you are willing to give me a chance. I have knowledge in ICD-9, CPT, HCPCS, Medical Terminology, and Anatomy.
If anyone can help me in this area please contact me at kathyalmond@ymail.com
Thank You

MARIE IN NEW SALEM, MA. in Worcester, Massachusetts

41 months ago

Samantha in Fitchburg, Massachusetts said: I am studying in the field of medical coding and billing. I still have until 2012 before I graduate, but I have a 3.9 and I'm very dedicated. I would like to get ahead of the game and learn hands on as well as in college. Anyone with any help contact me at samanthai13@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I HAVE JUST FINISHED A ON LINE CODING AND BILLING COURSE FOR A DIPLOMA THE TROUBLE I AM FINDING IS AN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM I NEED TO DO 160 HOURS TO GRADUATE ANY SUGESTIONS!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shacobi Heron in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Medical Billing/Insurance Coding student seeking Externship experience. Completed all proper in class training, just in need of hands on training. Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, CMS1500 and HIPPA. Proficient in ACT Database, Medisoft, AS 400, Laserfiche, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. CPR/First Aid Certified. Need 160 hours to graduate, also available for full time position. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated! PLEASE CONTACT- shacobiheron@gmail.com

Bosslady in Framingham, Massachusetts

41 months ago

Hi all, what is the best accredited online or instructional college for medical coding in Massachusetts? I live close to Worcester...and how long does it take to do the school?

What type of detailed information do they teach you? Is online more difficult and are there any accredited schools/

Thanks

Melissa in West Liberty, Kentucky

40 months ago

I am a student at HCTC in Eastern KY. I will complete all requirements for my associates in medical information tech. W/ emphasis on coding. I am also a state registered CNA. I will need to do my internship this summer. I am interested in a facility in Lexington or Hazard area. Preferably one that may have a chance at a permanent position. I can be reached at Melissa.arise@gmail.com

valentine2 in Park City, Utah

40 months ago

Melissa in West Liberty, Kentucky said: I am a student at HCTC in Eastern KY. I will complete all requirements for my associates in medical information tech. W/ emphasis on coding. I am also a state registered CNA. I will need to do my internship this summer. I am interested in a facility in Lexington or Hazard area. Preferably one that may have a chance at a permanent position. I can be reached at Melissa.arise@gmail.com

I have posted this on here before, but I will again. Try doing your internship at your local VA. You will gain a well rounded experience since they do it all there. I looked online and there appears to be a VA in Lexington. My friend got hired at a VA after her internship and I see that the Lexington VA does have 2 openings for coders.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marcin in Batam, Indonesia

40 months ago

Hi guys.

I am in indonesia as a intern i Health Academy. I am going to finish my internship soon and the institution looking for some medical student to replace me.
If you want to know about the program just contact me:
marcinbartczak@hotmail.com

Marcin in Batam, Indonesia

40 months ago

Hi guys.

I am in indonesia as a intern i Health Academy. I am going to finish my internship soon and the institution looking for some medical student to replace me.
If you want to know about the program just contact me:
marcinbartczak@hotmail.com

Gayle R. Harris in Elizabeth, New Jersey

40 months ago

I am currently a student at Union County college enrolled in the Medical Billing and coding program. I will receive my certification on April 19, 2011 and is in the process of looking for internship/voluteer work. If anyone can help me with information pertaining to internship/voluteer. Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you Gayle Harris

Gayle R. Harris in Elizabeth, New Jersey

40 months ago

I am currently a student at Union County college enrolled in the Medical Billing and coding program. I will receive my certification on April 19, 2011 and is in the process of looking for internship/voluteer work. If anyone can help me with information pertaining to internship/voluteer. Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you Gayle Harris

lisagregory in Cherryvale, Kansas

39 months ago

I am currently attending Herzing University Online. I will be do to complete my diploma in medical billing and coding in December if I can find an internship in time to complete my required courses and credits. If anyone knows an internship available in my area I would be greatly appreciate it. I am living in Cherryvale, KS but would take an internship in Cherryvale, Parsons, Chanute, Independence, Coffeyville, and maybe even Neodesha if necessary. Thanks for your time.

Jamie noon in Tullahoma, Tennessee

39 months ago

I am currently a Medical/Billing Coding student looking to complete an internship program with 180 hours before continuing on into the Health Administration Bachelors Degree Program at Herzing University Online. I currently reside in the Middle Tennessee area but would be willing to travel for the opportunity to complete an internship program. Any available help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank-you.

Melissa in Mize, Kentucky

39 months ago

valentine2 in Park City, Utah said: I have posted this on here before, but I will again. Try doing your internship at your local VA. You will gain a well rounded experience since they do it all there. I looked online and there appears to be a VA in Lexington. My friend got hired at a VA after her internship and I see that the Lexington VA does have 2 openings for coders.

I contacted the VA and they acted as though they had no idea what I was talking about. In fact, I have spoken to every major medical facility in the central KY area. They do not offer coding internships.
I am at a dead end. I will now go through my list of friends and acquaintances to see if perhaps I can get an internship that way. I am unable to graduate until I do find an internship so it is doubly frustrating.

valentine in Park City, Utah

39 months ago

Melissa in Mize, Kentucky said: I contacted the VA and they acted as though they had no idea what I was talking about. In fact, I have spoken to every major medical facility in the central KY area. They do not offer coding internships.
I am at a dead end. I will now go through my list of friends and acquaintances to see if perhaps I can get an internship that way. I am unable to graduate until I do find an internship so it is doubly frustrating.

Sorry you are running into dead ends. Let me find out which department you would have to speak to, because I am fairly sure, most VAs offer externships.

Verna in Washington, District of Columbia

39 months ago

I too am looking for an externship in medical billing and coding. I just completed the mbc course at Sanford-Brown College in McLean, VA. Current GPA is 3.80 Please contact vtr1957@yahoo.com

janemik in Paterson, New Jersey

38 months ago

my name is Jane and I am looking for an internship job as a Medical coder in New York city for experience purposes. I am currently an evening student at Dover Business College in Clifton NJ.

Please help.

Jinx4458 in Mount Vernon, Ohio

38 months ago

I am going to be graduating from Colorado Technical University Online June 18, 2011. I am looking for somewhere to get started. I will hopefully be taking my state exam late summer/early fall. My name is Karen McIntyre and I live in Johnstown, OH.

Jason Garrett in Vallejo, California

38 months ago

I am a recent graduate of Martinez Adult Education and I am looking for an internship. I am committed,focused,and a collaborative team member. I have knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT medical coding books; Familiar with HIPAA patient health information privacy and security regulations; Extremely versitile employee with administrative and customer service expertise. I will soon be taking my national exam for CPC.

Kathy in Richmond, Virginia

38 months ago

Jinx4458 in Mount Vernon, Ohio said: I am going to be graduating from Colorado Technical University Online June 18, 2011. I am looking for somewhere to get started. I will hopefully be taking my state exam late summer/early fall. My name is Karen McIntyre and I live in Johnstown, OH.

Good luck with finding a job after you graduate. I graduated in 2009 and still can not find a job. Everyone wants experience. Hope you have better luck than I have had.

Hi Zina in Detroit, Michigan

37 months ago

angela smith in Nashville, Tennessee said: Hey Zina,

Have you had any luck

I too am looking for internship, have emailed several site but have not heard anything as of yet.

Mary in Winter Park, Florida

37 months ago

Just completed my courses at Florida Technical College in Orlando, Florida and am looking for an Externship site to complete the required 160 hours for the MBC diploma. Please contact me at maryalannon@aol.com.

Thank you :).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jakkie in Detroit, Michigan

37 months ago

Thanks, but I'm in Detroit, MI

Hanna S. in Staten Island, New York

37 months ago

Hello, I have completed my courses at Sanford Brown Institute in New York, NY and am looking to complete 150 hours of an externship position that is a requirement in order for me to receive my Medical Billing and Coding Certificate. Please contact me at Hanna.Sherman@my.sb-newyork.com if there are any positions available. I will send you my resume and references upon request.

Thank You,
Hanna S.

Amy in Kenosha, Wisconsin

37 months ago

I am currently enrolled in a medical coding and billing program and I am seeking an internship. If I can complete my internship I will graduate in December 2011. In addition to medical coding and billing I also have previous work experience in accounting (AP, AR, and payroll) as well as office management. Also, at one time I held a CNA license in Wisconsin, but I did not keep up with renewals, etc due to a change in job positions. Please contact me if you know of any available positions in my area (amychostner@yahoo.com). Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Have a great day,

Amy

renee38shaw@att.net in Burlington, North Carolina

36 months ago

I have not ever worked in a Medical Office in my life, but I would like to get the opportunity to get a chance. I know how use the ICD-9 and Coding books. How is a person suppose to get any experience and no one will give you a chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

valentine in Park City, Utah

36 months ago

renee38shaw@att.net in Burlington, North Carolina said: I have not ever worked in a Medical Office in my life, but I would like to get the opportunity to get a chance. I know how use the ICD-9 and Coding books. How is a person suppose to get any experience and no one will give you a chance.

You have to start at the bottom and work up. I would suggest looking for an entry level HIM, such as medical records, account follow up or charge entry, something to get your foot in the door, gain experience and become more familiar with ICD 9, CPT and reimbursement. Then you can move up to a coding job.

Ginnyb40

34 months ago

Hi,
I am about to complete Medical and Billing Coding Specialist program. I am currently working at a hospital as a finiancial counselor 6 months experience. I am seeking internship in Palm Beach County or Orange County, Florida area. I am well rounded in accounting and inhouse audits.
Thanks

J in Lancaster, South Carolina

33 months ago

MARIE IN NEW SALEM, MA. in Worcester, Massachusetts said: I HAVE JUST FINISHED A ON LINE CODING AND BILLING COURSE FOR A DIPLOMA THE TROUBLE I AM FINDING IS AN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM I NEED TO DO 160 HOURS TO GRADUATE ANY SUGESTIONS!!

Start at your local hospitals and doctor offices.

louisemanzi8175@att.net in North Haven, Connecticut

33 months ago

I just recently received my certificate for Medical Coding and Billing I would love to start my career in any Dr office or Hospital as a receptionist just to get my foot in the door. I will work as a receptionist, file clerk or even in medical records as well as a floater. Please email me at louisemanzi8175@att.net I have been working as a receptionist for 18yrs It would be nice if I can also get hired as a paid internship willing to travel in the CT area. Please contact me ASAP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.