Tips for community relations coordinator interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming community relations coordinator interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Candi in Saint Louis, Missouri

71 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming community relations coordinator interview?

I was wanting to know the same question mentioned above.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronica Rivera in Fremont, California

70 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming community relations coordinator interview?

Hi depending on what it is your having them coordinate start off by asking if they have any PR knowledge public relations.

Community relations means they will have to be in touch with people from the community they will need to be very organized and be comfortable speaking with groups and people about your proposed project.

Another good question would be to ask how their life’s mission fits and aligns with that of the group/project.

Are they bilingual? What is their educational background <or experience i am a believer that you don’t need 10 years of school if you have strong work ethics and your a passionate person you can supersede all things. Lets see what else another good question. You should make the questions reflect the project need.
A community relations coordinator can wear the mask of many positions like for instants some of their work will be related to public relations/management/ and even sales if you are sending these people out to make connections with organizations you want them to be savvy but also reflect good personalities to <get what’s needed>
Well I hope I could help! I was just researching this myself!

Much love, Veronica Rivera

www.myspace.com/eves_passage

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.