computer operations

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

savita_58@yahoo.in in Gulbarga, India

62 months ago

hi
i am savita a job, computer operator 5 years exp. gescom, in gulbarga very exp.me i doing the work billing old files new records cash entery letters, formate & mailmarge my exp. NMR & Nsoft Company 3 years two years GESCOM, in Gulbarga

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

savita_58@yahoo.in in Gulbarga, India

62 months ago

hi
Computer Operator salaries not Good 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM working NMR Company Given the salary 1200.00 Next Nsoft company 1500.00 next 2500.00

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephen Nurse in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

With my 22 years as a lead computer operator (printing department)From the wall street area, I'm quite capable of handling any apllication that requires printing with speed and qualIty. I am looking for employment with any firm that can spot a smart worker from far. Looking forward to be working for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mystiq68 in Brooklyn, New York

27 months ago

Stephen Nurse in Brooklyn, New York said: With my 22 years as a lead computer operator (printing department)From the wall street area, I'm quite capable of handling any apllication that requires printing with speed and qualIty. I am looking for employment with any firm that can spot a smart worker from far. Looking forward to be working for you

where you able to find work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stephen in Brooklyn, New York

27 months ago

Yes, i have found a job recently but not in the computer business. Sure, I would have love to work in the same printing environment, but after not having worked for so long, I have setteled for a HHA (certified). That does not meant that I would not have taken a job in the printing department. I have still remember my TSO, JES2,3, SDSF, ISPF and so on. Are you considering hiring me? (LOL)

mystiq68@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

27 months ago

...sorry..i was just asking..i am also looking for operations work..over 20 years operations/vax/unix/network...

Bluetea in Texas

27 months ago

mystiq68@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York said: ...sorry..i was just asking..i am also looking for operations work..over 20 years operations/vax/unix/network...

Most of it has either been automated or moved to Mumbai. Think about HVAC or becoming an X-Ray tech.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.