computer operations

Comments (7)

savita_58@yahoo.in in Gulbarga, India

71 months ago

hi
i am savita a job, computer operator 5 years exp. gescom, in gulbarga very exp.me i doing the work billing old files new records cash entery letters, formate & mailmarge my exp. NMR & Nsoft Company 3 years two years GESCOM, in Gulbarga

savita_58@yahoo.in in Gulbarga, India

71 months ago

hi
Computer Operator salaries not Good 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM working NMR Company Given the salary 1200.00 Next Nsoft company 1500.00 next 2500.00

Stephen Nurse in Brooklyn, New York

43 months ago

With my 22 years as a lead computer operator (printing department)From the wall street area, I'm quite capable of handling any apllication that requires printing with speed and qualIty. I am looking for employment with any firm that can spot a smart worker from far. Looking forward to be working for you

mystiq68 in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

Stephen Nurse in Brooklyn, New York said: With my 22 years as a lead computer operator (printing department)From the wall street area, I'm quite capable of handling any apllication that requires printing with speed and qualIty. I am looking for employment with any firm that can spot a smart worker from far. Looking forward to be working for you

where you able to find work?

stephen in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

Yes, i have found a job recently but not in the computer business. Sure, I would have love to work in the same printing environment, but after not having worked for so long, I have setteled for a HHA (certified). That does not meant that I would not have taken a job in the printing department. I have still remember my TSO, JES2,3, SDSF, ISPF and so on. Are you considering hiring me? (LOL)

mystiq68@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

...sorry..i was just asking..i am also looking for operations work..over 20 years operations/vax/unix/network...

Bluetea in Texas

36 months ago

mystiq68@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York said: ...sorry..i was just asking..i am also looking for operations work..over 20 years operations/vax/unix/network...

Most of it has either been automated or moved to Mumbai. Think about HVAC or becoming an X-Ray tech.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.