Electrical Inspector Jobs Overseas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Electrical Inspector in George Town, Cayman Islands

63 months ago

I am a Texas Master Electrician, ICC certified Electrical Inspector. I have completed a four year apprenticeship program and have sixteen years of experience in the electrical industry. I have worked at the Port of Houston as an electrical inspector, the City of Savannah, Ga. and am currently working for the Cayman Islands Government as an Electrical Inspector on a two year contract that ends in November. I am currently seeking employment for when my contract ends in November of 2010. I am looking for anything overseas. Any leads, hints, or ideas would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Steveinlongbeach in Long Beach, California

42 months ago

Electrical Inspector in George Town, Cayman Islands said: I am a Texas Master Electrician, ICC certified Electrical Inspector. I have completed a four year apprenticeship program and have sixteen years of experience in the electrical industry. I have worked at the Port of Houston as an electrical inspector, the City of Savannah, Ga. and am currently working for the Cayman Islands Government as an Electrical Inspector on a two year contract that ends in November. I am currently seeking employment for when my contract ends in November of 2010. I am looking for anything overseas. Any leads, hints, or ideas would be appreciated.

I am looking for god paying work as an electrical inspector also.

I heve my ICC certs as a commercial and residential electrical inspector for about 18 years now and electrical work is my specialty for over 30 years.

I have been an Inspector for the County of Los Angeles and in petrochemical, and chemical plants.

If you pass up on any jobs because you aren't interested in the job, I am hoping you might pass themon to me.

I do know the TVA is looking for electrical inspectors for turn - around work all the year if you are looking for work on the East Coast. I have my name in with them, but I might not have enough power plant experience.

If you Google - Electrical Inspector Jobs -

You will get about 30 hits on google.
Steve Hill
Long Beach, CA
steveinlongbeach@verizon.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.