Construction Management Degree - Best internship?

Comments (4)

TS in Clarkston, Michigan

86 months ago

I want to choose my internship very carefully. I am hopeful to land an internship with an established company that will lead to a job offer at the end and be in the commercial/retail construction industry. Also, one that will best prepare me for my career. Anybody have any good ideas or experiences with their internship? Thanks in advance for the replies.

wainash in Kennesaw, Georgia

77 months ago

I had a similar question. With about 8yrs of professional Architectural experience i am now in construction management and looking to secure an entry level/ intern position with excellent room for growth and employee appreciation. Would be good if anyone has this information or direction

Bob in Rockford, Michigan

66 months ago

Construction Concepts & Design Inc. is a company built on two platforms: Involve & Evolve. We involve our customers in making certain all the right decisions are made to meet their needs and evolve our strategies to adapt and make sure they become a reality. CCDI operates as a full service organization with the highest degree of capabilities in every facet of the construction industry. With a full service staff of industry professionals and an immense knowledge of its trade, it is no wonder why CCDI has stood the test of time. constructioncdi.com

Michael Kenner in Nashville, Tennessee

65 months ago

I was researching internships to help me gain a greater knowledge for the feild i wish to pursue. I am a third year student at Middle Tennessee state and want to really have a good idea of what to expect when a graduate.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.