What should i do to become successful contract project expert person?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Daichin in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

55 months ago

What are there things to know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

reynardartique in Hayward, California

51 months ago

1. Read and understanding what a contract means and what are the various things related to contracts: who can participate in a contract; what are the possible terms of a contract;
2 What the law in your jurisdiction says a contract is; how are contract can and cannot be fulfilled;
3. what are the consequences if a contract is not completed by any of the parties involved;
4. reynardartiqueWhat happens if a contract's terms are delayed. Get an apprenticeship with an established company that does contract work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

reynardartique in Hayward, California

51 months ago

1. Read and understanding what a contract means and what are the various things related to contracts: who can participate in a contract; what are the possible terms of a contract;
2 What the law in your jurisdiction says a contract is; how are contract can and cannot be fulfilled;
3. what are the consequences if a contract is not completed by any of the parties involved;
4. What happens if a contract's terms are delayed. Get an apprenticeship with an established company that does contract work.

Landman in Houston, Texas

24 months ago

Would you consider an In-House Landman with experience Negotiating, Drafting, Analyzing and Reviewing oil and gas contracts a good candidate for a position as a Contract Administrator?

KimPelo in Blackstone, Massachusetts

22 months ago

reynardartique in Hayward, California said: 1. Read and understanding what a contract means and what are the various things related to contracts : who can participate in a contract; what are the possible terms of a contract;
4. reynardartiqueWhat happens if a contract's terms are delayed. Get an apprenticeship with an established company that does contract work.

I have a BS in legal studies, worked 12+ years as a paralegal and now would love to work as a contract administrator so took several classes online with Villanova University. I obtained a masters certificate in commercial contracting however no one will hire someone without specific experience as a contract administrator? I'd love to intern somewhere but am not a student? Any advice?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.